ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Game of Thrones? ?????

I really really hope Ned has that cloak. Gotta rep the winter. :yess:

Re: ThreeZero Game of Thrones? ?????

I don't know if I'm in any minority here, but I really like Joffrey as a villain and would like a figure of him on the shelf along with the rest of the cast.

Joff.jpg

jf.gif

Gotta have that little s#!t Joffrey, complete with his crossbow. One of the best characters in the series, and the young actor who plays him is simply brilliant.

Jorah should be listed in others really....
Fixed. And how could I forget Khal Drogo and Ygritte

Last edited:
Let's spice this up. Possible GoT dragon spotted on ThreeZero Kim's work desk. Photo from Facebook, plus the Walking Dead figures offer an idea of how the GoT figures will be handled. Click for a much bigger image.

1519178_779709462054884_1460739220_o.jpg

The Daryl sculpt is great. Merle needs a little work tho.

If they do 1/6 Dragons for a Danaerys figure, I'll be quite pleased.

I'd hope the Dragons are accessories for Dany. Good call - I searched this pic for any GoT goodness and completely missed the dragon and Tyrion's body.

The grown dragons as they appeared in Season 3 might be a bit large to be included as accessories. Im sure we'll at least get baby dragons with the Dany figure though.

Right now though im just excited about that Tyrion!

Personally this gets my vote for how I want the Ned figure to look.

Even if Ned in northern attire is my favorite I think they will go for the King's Landing look.

Damn! Why must they must have such variety of cool costumes?:gah: If they ever make a figure of Jaime I wonder which armor/clothing will they go for: he has the kingsguard armor, the lannister battle armor and that cool costume that he wore when he fought Ned.

Looks great!

So... so far ThreeZero has the new Robocop film, TWD, and GoT on their plate? GoT alone sounds very ambitious. I've no doubt they could offer us great likenesses and tailoring, but I hope they don't go biting more than they could chew and just focus on what they have on their plate now so the line could go a long way. Getting a lot of GoT goodness from them would be epic. Oh I bet a 1/6 little Tyrion would be big on the shelf, presence-wise.

Unless they get a license to do Arrow, Huntress, Black Canary, Deathstroke, costumed Merlyn (and perhaps the new super-hero they're going to introduce soon). I would love some high-quality Arrow figures too.

Looks great!

So... so far ThreeZero has the new Robocop film, TWD, and GoT on their plate? GoT alone sounds very ambitious. I've no doubt they could offer us great likenesses and tailoring, but I hope they don't go biting more than they could chew and just focus on what they have on their plate now so the line could go a long way. Getting a lot of GoT goodness from them would be epic. Oh I bet a 1/6 little Tyrion would be big on the shelf, presence-wise.

Unless they get a license to do Arrow, Huntress, Black Canary, Deathstroke, costumed Merlyn (and perhaps the new super-hero they're going to introduce soon). I would love some high-quality Arrow figures too.

:lol In one sentence you're afraid they are stretching themselves too thin and then in another you're hoping they add ANOTHER TV show to their licenses :panic:

They have many interesting things this year, if I'm not mistaken they mentioned something about an anual membership similar to 3A. I hope they give more details soon since the Game Of Thrones line is a must for me.

:lol In one sentence you're afraid they are stretching themselves too thin and then in another you're hoping they add ANOTHER TV show to their licenses :panic:

LOL I forgot the :lol smiley on there! ThreeZero should focus more on what they have now. It won't be nice to have just 3 or 4 from both GoT and TWD and then done.

Seriously though, I want some Arrow figures. I hope someone gets the license.

Damn! Why must they must have such variety of cool costumes?:gah: If they ever make a figure of Jaime I wonder which armor/clothing will they go for: he has the kingsguard armor, the lannister battle armor and that cool costume that he wore when he fought Ned.

Ooh, good question. I like all three but I'd nix the costume he fought Ned with in favor of an armor. I think I'd have to go with the Kings Guard armor. Its a bit more interesting/intricate looking and I love the helms they come with.

Now, I'd LOVE to have a Tywin variant in his crimson Lannister battle gear. :rock

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Theres also the look he has

Spoiler Spoiler:

Personally I think it is most likely we'll get this look s it would be the easiest for them to make:
Jaime_Lannister.jpg

Yeah, there is the fourth option but does anyone want it? :lol

About the pic, yeah it be the easiest to make but I hope they're more ambitious than just 'what's the easiest'.
Still, I'd be all over that figure. It's very Jaime,it has swagger.

These would be awesome.

Kings Guard

Lannister battle armor

I want Tywin in the Lannister gear though, later as a variant.

I want Robb too. Very straight forward medieval armor for the northmen.

Then just give him one of those giant wooly cloaks the northerners wear.

Regarding Jaime,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back