ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I wouldn't be worried about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, there is the fourth option but does anyone want it? :lol

Honestly yea, if they made a variant of it down the line I would.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, there is the fourth option but does anyone want it? :lol

About the pic, yeah it be the easiest to make but I hope they're more ambitious than just 'what's the easiest'.
Still, I'd be all over that figure. It's very Jaime,it has swagger.

These would be awesome.

Lannister battle armor

Yep - that's how I'd want to see him first. And Tywin and Tyrion with matching armor.

Jaime in Kingsguard armor! He was and is a member of the Kingsguard and should be depicted accordingly.

If they did the later version he would look way too much like Rick Grimes if they had translated the comic version to screen.

Kingsguard armor.

Hope these guys tackle Breaking Bad.

BB and GoT are all I need for TV figures... and a Richard Harrow.

Also, did they change their name? They made stuff under the name ThreeA didn't they?

Last edited:
Kingsguard armor.

Hope these guys tackle Breaking Bad.

BB and GoT are all I need for TV figures... and a Richard Harrow.

Also, did they change their name? They made stuff under the name ThreeA didn't they?

...from the Threezero ED-209 thread:

threezero(aka Kim) has been in the toy game long before he collaborated with Ash and created- threeA :)

https://www.threeawiki.com/Kim_Fung_Wong

an early threezero trooper figure.
https://www.threeawiki.com/images/1/16/ThreeZeroExhibition.jpg
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr268/pustota1/52f4_1.jpg
not sure when this was released exactly but do know it was a looooong time ago, like early days of the 1/6 boom..

robocop looks good! if i enjoy the movie then yeah.. will want.

thks Taibhse was just gonna do that, cheers for the assist! :)

i really hope they do the white walker with soft pvc torso like the zomb pets sooner than later. not that high on my want list, ok is like second or third :p but do think that would bring alot of attention to this line by casual fans/collectors etc.

Not much interested in White Walkers. I liked the way they looked in the books more anyway. Hopefully we'll see some of the best main characters before one of them takes up a figure slot.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if we will get Tyrion with or without the Battle of Blackwater scar.

Personally, I'd like one will the scar.

And a crossbow. :wink1:

Yep - that's how I'd want to see him first. And Tywin and Tyrion with matching armor.

That's how I'd prefer it. Get a nice look on the shelves going. I want Robb in King of the North garb though despite there being a Ned there too.

I wonder if we will get Tyrion with or without the Battle of Blackwater scar.

Personally, I'd like one will the scar.

And a crossbow. :wink1:

In a perfect world we'll get two head sculpts, one with and without. But I'd chose without if I had to chose one.

Speaking on that, I'm soooo glad they didn't go the book route with that. Poor Tyrion. :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone else want the book versions over the TV show ones they will be making?

I have yet to read the books, but picking the book versions over the tv characters would be a bad decision business wise. Sticking to the likeness of the HBO series appeals to a larger market, I can definitely see them making 1 or 2 action figures based on the "book likeness" and dropping the line because of the lack of interest.

It's also hard to define what the book version would be. They could do their interpretation and have ppl who want book versions to go "well that's not what I think the book version should be"

Besides, they likely only had the option to buy the tv license.

It would be a cool thing for book lovers, but unless they made a side deal with Martin, the license agreement should only cover the HBO versions of the characters.

thks Taibhse was just gonna do that, cheers for the assist! :)

i really hope they do the white walker with soft pvc torso like the zomb pets sooner than later. not that high on my want list, ok is like second or third :p but do think that would bring alot of attention to this line by casual fans/collectors etc.

:hi5:

Probably not getting a load of figures from this license, but will be interested in a White Walker figure.

Back