ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dexter… Lost… House of Cards, so many examples unfortunately.
Dexter's ending (both of them) were a hundred times worse than Game of thrones ending, Game of Thrones was just rushed at the end. Dexter was AWFUL for the whole season 8, and then sort of redeemed in New Blood until the terrible, insulting waste of an ending in the last 20 minutes of the finale.

Never took the time to share my S7 Hound. One of the finest figures in the line, to me.

IMG_8992.jpeg
IMG_8987.jpeg
IMG_8999.jpeg
IMG_8988.jpeg
IMG_8991.jpeg
IMG_8998.jpeg
IMG_8989.jpeg
IMG_8995.jpeg
IMG_8993.jpeg

I cant think of another show that went from the highest of the highs to completely forgotten and jettisoned from everyones memory in the course of a few months. It was so fun to watch this show with everyone when it was at its peak.

And btw, I have many GoT figures for sale. 😁
The Walking Dead...

The Walking Dead...
Great point. At least there’s still tremendous interest in Westeros and the world. GOT was incredibly popular right until the very end and had a resurgence with House of the Dragon.

The Walking Dead keeps trying to stay relevant and no one cares. World Beyond was an outright failure. No one watches Fear anymore. Dead City, I think people wanted to give a chance but all accounts are it’s not worth it and they’re hemorrhaging viewers. There’s essentially zero hype for the Daryl Dixon show.

Nothing crashed and burned harder than Walking Dead.

Could 3Z just finish what they promised over two years ago... those 4 figures they showed: Mountain, Daenerys Khaleesi, Drogo, and Daenerys S7.

I'm guessing, for now, the line is DEAD.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if the issue is on the licensor side. Asmus has mentioned that their contacts on the WBD side have gone quiet and that's holding up approvals on their LotR line. It's the same group within WBD that would be doing the approvals for GoT. (HBO as a company doesn't really exist anymore, it's all been smushed together into WBD.) I've been hearing about yet another wave of layoffs rippling through the company again, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if the licensing team has been hit. They might be in the midst of another reorg so there may not be anybody home right now to give approvals or make deals.

To be fair, I watched the interview/tour and the exact wording on whether we'll see these prototypes released are "maybe, we'll see". Might still be smart to temper expectations.
if anything i’m just happy to see robb and a 2.0 jon at all. hope these are released - if it’s sales they’re concerned about, following jorah & sansa, i do hope they realise demand for early season characters is far higher…

Beautiful !
I absolutely need to have Robb Stark 🤩
For Jon Snow on the nightwatch, the Jon Snow I modified almost looks like this v2 apart from the head. I'll probably take head alone

Last edited:
Back