ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's over, I'm kinda okay with that at this point. I've bought everything they put out + Xensation's. There wasn't much in that last reveal I was too excited about. I did want that Mountain and a Season 8 Daenerys, although the quality they showed there was pretty mixed. I would've been much more into the character choices Xensation had been putting out, if they had continued. I guess I feel I've got a pretty 'complete' line up if I'm looking at things from the perspective of the end of the show and not the beginning. I liked all those fan-fav characters people want from the earlier seasons and I'd buy figures of them if made. But they hardly seem 'essential' for representing the show. I still plan to fill in a few gaps with some customs.

Only problem with InArt is Daenerys will likely be a one-off.

Disappointing that both ThreeZero and 3rd party GOT lines have basically ceased to exist.

I like the new House of Dragons show but so far (through Season 1), but do not find the characters nor actors as compelling as the original GOT. My appetite for House of Dragons figures is mild at best.

They mentioned Jon as well, which is better than nothing.

I cant think of another show that went from the highest of the highs to completely forgotten and jettisoned from everyones memory in the course of a few months. It was so fun to watch this show with everyone when it was at its peak.

And btw, I have many GoT figures for sale. 😁

I cant think of another show that went from the highest of the highs to completely forgotten and jettisoned from everyones memory in the course of a few months. It was so fun to watch this show with everyone when it was at its peak.

And btw, I have many GoT figures for sale. 😁
Dexter… Lost… House of Cards, so many examples unfortunately.

Never understood why people love this show as much as they do.

Arrested Development Judging You GIF by NETFLIX

I loved Mr Robot's first season. Liked the 2nd. Started losing interest by the 3rd. By the 4th I felt compelled to watch but don't remember anything that happened.

To this day, I still remember how awesome that first episode was though.

Back