ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone managed to actually get Jorah into that kneeling, superhero landing like pose shown off in one of the promos? Mine can't seem to do that lol. Fantastic figure though, the cloak is insanely pretty

Threezero needs to make better choices on figure selection... earlier season figures such as the mountain, Oberyn, Robb, Ramsey, Ygritte and Stannis would be great

I'm starting to think this line might be dead.
It is really odd that they went to that Game of Thrones convention and displayed a bunch of new and pretty cool prototypes just to completely ignore the line. With House of the Dragon doing as well as it did in season 1, you'd think there wouldn't have been a better time to announce some new figures and strike while the iron was hot.

That said, we've thought this line was dead before - a couple times, in fact - only to be surprised by three or four quick pre-orders out of nowhere.

I want the line to continue, but I won't be surprised if they're packing it in. But I also won't be surprised if a cluster of pre-orders drop, either.

ThreeZero is one of the few brands that you can still reach out to and get a response from. Seems like those are dwindling, but maybe those of us who would like to see the line continue should take advantage and send them some emails expressing interest in the line. They were really starting to improve their work with everything but their paint applications hitting the next level. Would be a shame to see it go.

If they do release the 4 figures intended, I have a bad feeling they will be lazy and slap-shod like Sansa. Hope not, but it could be a cost-cutting measure.

None of the figures announced have the detail work like Jamie's last figure.

ThreeZero is one of the few brands that you can still reach out to and get a response from. Seems like those are dwindling, but maybe those of us who would like to see the line continue should take advantage and send them some emails expressing interest in the line. They were really starting to improve their work with everything but their paint applications hitting the next level. Would be a shame to see it go.
I sent them an e-mail a while back, asking about their GOT line. Just before they showed those prototypes. This was the answer I got back then.

Sorry that we have no specific schedule for this, kindly visit our
facebook or website for more updates. Thanks

At least they answered, I guess.

If they do release the 4 figures intended, I have a bad feeling they will be lazy and slap-shod like Sansa. Hope not, but it could be a cost-cutting measure.

None of the figures announced have the detail work like Jamie's last figure.
S7 Jaime is a work of art. That armor is beautiful and the headsculpt is really good!

Yep. There is just zero interest in GoT at this point. It's been forgotten like LOST.
I loved LOST back in the day. I had the McFarlane action-figure-statue-things, but was kinda dissapointed in them. Not so much the fact that they where pretty much plastic statues, but they had some iffy likenesses and went with some questionable poses. Locke permanently looking down, Shannon getting a tan, Jin bound and running and Sun with a plastic towel that should be in a 90 degree angle so it would look like it was blowing in the wind. (It didn't).

Then again Sawyer on the raft was just an awesome display piece. Shame they never finished the line.

I'm not sure I'd buy LOST figures now, should anyone make them. Although they could be tempting.

From what I understand TZ will be packing it in on the GoT line as Inart has been in the process of securing the license for these figures.

While I agree S7 Jaime was a complete masterpiece I am glad that someone new will get a chance at re creating the characters.

Not sure I'm super interested in $500 GoT figures. Even though InArt isn't likely to make more than a couple characters (probably mostly Danis and Jons), I'm just not sure where my enthusiasm for them would be at this point. The complete-ist in me didn't mind picking up the occasional $200 TZ figure, but I'm not sure my love for the show would extend to a new and very expensive line at this point. Glad for those who want them, though. By all accounts InArt is putting out some mind-bending protos. (I am in on their LOTR figs.) But this might be the end of my GoT collecting if TZ bows out.

Back