ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll get Drogo and one of those Dany figures as a placeholder until InArt finally gets theirs out.

I wish they’d stop passing over Robb and Ygritte though. They might not think so but I’d imagine there’s still a lot of demand for characters from the early seasons when the show was at its peak.

Three Danys? Why not reissue Ned at this point if they’re just going to keep pushing the same character. Or give us the yellow shirt Jorah we should have gotten from the start. We don’t need every Dany, especially if they’re using the same body and not upgrading that.

Isn't Jon Snow's Season 7 look essentially the same as Season 8? (Hopefully a better head sculpt this time)

Yeah, I've got both Jon Snows at this point and, aside from the upgrade to the head sculpt, there isn't a ton of difference between them. I mean, there are browns instead of blacks in the fabric and fur, and some other really small details if you look closely, but overall I don't see a pressing need for another version. At least not from a costume perspective. While Daeny's costumes changed from season to season ... hell, from episode to episode ... Jon looks mostly the same over the course of the entire series.

Now an Oberyn, on the other hand, would make a welcome addition to the line...

I think it's gonna be Jon from beyond the wall when Dany came and saved them and NK killed Viserion. They also mention " with her regal, white Beyond the Wall outfit" in that sentence so pretty sure that's what they mean by S7 Jon

Attachments

• b93acb0318050d30979896cbabdfe354.jpg
    b93acb0318050d30979896cbabdfe354.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
At this point I’d say Oberyn, Ygritte and Littlefinger are my top three I’d like. Beric and Stannis too. With these figures going into production soon, hopefully there’s hope for some other characters. Clearly they intend to keep the line going, maybe as a way to show HBO they deserve the HOTD license.

Littlefinger, Olenna and Oberyn!

I'm quite happy with the selection 3Z has coming. I'm all over Mountain... I'll take Khal... but I'm not sure which Dany to get as I'm waiting for InArt. At the moment, prefer the black-and-red outfit. But I think the limited edition 'Beyond the Wall' white outfit will be the one to have.

I am currently Dany-less.

What a surprise from Threezero. However at this point I'm thinning down my GoT collection, so it's very unlikely I end getting any of these. Maybe one Daenerys, but will wait for the InArt version first to decide which one.

I need that InArt Daeny, these 3Z sculpts dont do it for me

Generally speaking, I appreciate ThreeZero's outfits/tailoring but the head sculpts are lacking - these new ones seem to be half-a$$ed/lazy releases.

• Season 2 Daenerys figure appears to be a re-use of their original Danny head sculpt (blue dress figure).

• Season 7 Daenrys figures looks like a re-use of the head sculpt from the most recent Season 5 release - the limited edition white dress figure.

InArt is probably going to be $400-500 (rooted) per figure whereas ThreeZero will be under $200.

I will probably PO these ThreeZero figures as placeholders since it could be years before InArt releases their version(s).

Just replace it with the Nutz sculpt like everyone else did!

What happened to the Danerys custom Nutz sculpt?

I really wanted that rooted one, defintely an upgrade over ThreeZero.

1/6 Kit mentioned there was a possibility of a mass produced version but I guess it never came to fruition.

I’ll get Drogo and one of those Dany figures as a placeholder until InArt finally gets theirs out.

I wish they’d stop passing over Robb and Ygritte though. They might not think so but I’d imagine there’s still a lot of demand for characters from the early seasons when the show was at its peak.

Is Drogo undersized?

I thought Jason Momoa was slightly more built.

The 3rd party Drogo was definitely undersized - that figure will become one of Drogo's minion in my display if I get the Threezero version.

Three Danys? Why not reissue Ned at this point if they’re just going to keep pushing the same character. Or give us the yellow shirt Jorah we should have gotten from the start. We don’t need every Dany, especially if they’re using the same body and not upgrading that.

I personally want every Dany, in all her various outfits - like the Qarth blue dress that Infinity Studios is attempting with their 1:1 bust.

But I see your point - ThreeZero could use those resources to build other characters that have not been represented yet or other re-issues/variants.

Back