ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For you GoT figure customizers out there, I noticed that the upcoming "British Commando 1944" from UJINDOU bears a good resemblance (in my opinion) to Iwan Rheon who played Ramsay Bolton.

ramsey 1.jpg

images.jpg

where did you see the release of Robb Stark? I couldn't find anything official at threezero.
Is it a rumor or official?

where did you see the release of Robb Stark? I couldn't find anything official at threezero.
Is it a rumor or official?
Nothing official but TZ mentioned in FB comments or a live stream or something I think that the next few they were going to tackle were Khaleesi season 1, Khal Drogo, Robb Stark and the Mountain I think. That was probably 12 months ago at least though and we haven’t seen any of them even teased. With House of the Dragon due sometime this year I wonder how many original GOT figures we’ll actually see or if the tap has run dry.

Ok.
Maybe Threezero are planning to start a collection of House of the dragon figures too 🤔
For me it's just missing Robb Stark and a Daenerys in season 7/8 outfit and especially on scale compared to the other figurines released.
Because the 2 Daenerys released are too small compared to the other figurines 😓

Ok.
Maybe Threezero are planning to start a collection of House of the dragon figures too 🤔
For me it's just missing Robb Stark and a Daenerys in season 7/8 outfit and especially on scale compared to the other figurines released.
Because the 2 Daenerys released are too small compared to the other figurines 😓
I think having no Theon is a gap too. He’s probably not popular enough to make but he was almost an ever present from season 1 to 8 so I’d definitely take a figure of him. Queen studios seemed to suggest that they might make a GOT figure so maybe the license is up for grabs. TZ have done a decent job all in all, we got a lot of figures from them over the years.

It's just my guess, but I'm betting the House of Dragons license is up for grabs right now and might be for a while yet. Important to remember that HBO is currently in the middle of it's second corporate merger in the last five years and technically doesn't really exist as an independent company anymore. (HBO, WB and the Turner networks all got mushed into the amorphous Warner Media by the phone company.) So there's an excellent chance none of the departments or people involved in the original 3Z licensing on the HBO side are even there anymore. And who knows what the corporate structure will be once the merger with Discovery wraps up in the next couple of months. (There are always layoffs and restructuring when these things happen so it might take a minute for the dust to settle once it's official.) But again, that's just my guess.

Plus, even if there wasn't another corporate shakeup happening, aside from the basic t-shirts and mugs and stuff, I would bet they'll wait to license some of the more esoteric and expensive collectibles like figures and statues, etc. until they're sure it's a hit. Lots of folks still have a bad taste in their mouths from the end of the main show, so they may not be as enthusiastic about buying stuff from the spin-off right out of the gates. Might want to give the show a season or so to make sure it's got legs.

Last edited:
So I actually emailed ThreeZero on Monday asking if they had intentions to keep the GOT line going because it's been radio silence on new figures now, and they ironically wrote back to me this morning saying that they were pleased to inform me that they will be continuing the Game of Thrones line and to keep an eye out for news. Vague, but at least it's from an official source that more figures are coming.

I don't want to go crazy deep down the GOT hole, but there's definitely a few characters I would still like to see made myself. Robb, Ygritte, Berec, Drogo and Littlefinger have been ones I'm waiting on in particular. A nicely made Dany and a second run on Ned Stark would certainly be welcome at this stage as well.

Yeah, The Mountain doesn’t do it for me but I do hope those waiting for him get the announcement sometime soon.

Would love another run on The Hound though. Was sold out everywhere by the time I jumped into this line. Need a chicken accessory to go with.

I also asked on their Facebook page and I was told to stay tuned for announcements on their page of future Got figurines.
So clearly they have figures in development, but mystery on the characters

Can't imagine it is anything but what we've already been told by them:
Robb
Mountain
Drogo
new Khaleesi

4x figures is a full year for ThreeZero. But hopefully another 1-2 surprises.

Yeah, ThreeZero seems to be capped at 4 GOT figures per year for some reason. With all of the licenses they balance, I guess it’s not the worst. Prevents burnout anyway. Just wish they moved a little faster in the grand scheme of it but it is what it is.

for this year 2022 we only have 2 figurines with Sansa which was released at the beginning of the year and Jorah remains in 2022

If they announced, say, Robb in the next week or two, they could conceivably get him out in 4Q of this year.

Just feels strange that they are building up hype for the line with the new show on the horizon.

Personally, I have a lot of black leather on the GoT shelf right now... I'd prefer a different color.

But I'll buy whatever Daenerys they offer that actually looks good.

Yeah, I’d much rather a Dany in her blue or white dress for some color variety. I know they already made them, but those figures are definitely not up to par, so I’ll buy whatever actually looks good.

Back