ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful pictures, ChigsHakko. Actually might be the best female face ThreeZero has done in the line.

thanks Wor-Gar! Yeah the sculpt is actually really good but agree with what’s being said so far, the paint is a little lifeless. I’m sure Ray could do wonders with it. He’s conspicuous by his absence! Wonder if he ordered.

Sansa had a really pretty face and accurate likeness but the paint is pretty flat and lifeless. It's similar to Cercei and Joffrey. Last night I had them lined up next to the new Jaime and the contrast is stark. On top of Jaimes great likeness the paint has a lot of depth, life and realness to it. Love that figure.

Ordered from TNS figures. They also have no update on the Threezero Demogorgon. Disappointing.
That's...odd. From what I understand ThreeZero has been pretty reliable shipping. I was going to say maybe it has something to do with the Hong Kong lockdowns, but aren't they based out of Japan?

I guess it was just a month or so ago when ChrisHaako got his. This might make US landfall just before the Chinese New Year.
Interesting. Certainly hope they're all shipped out before the Chinese New Year at the least. Between lockdowns and the holiday it's going to be a disaster from a shipping standpoint for a bit.

That's...odd. From what I understand ThreeZero has been pretty reliable shipping. I was going to say maybe it has something to do with the Hong Kong lockdowns, but aren't they based out of Japan?
Not sure but last year it took forever to get my deluxe Brienne from TNS ...

I’m in the US and ordered Sansa direct from ThreeZero. I received her on Dec 15th, I think.

For what it’s worth TNS can be really slow with shipping. But it’s a different story if they haven’t received their stock yet.
I think they haven't received their stock yet which is very surprising. For other companies like Asmus they often ship out to customers before them.

Back