ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks! FlyandFight, thanks for the kind words as always!
You’re right I’ve been sort of quiet for a little while now maybe will be a bit longer maybe not, we will see life has been different for me this past year, but I do feel like I have a major backlog of figures that I need to work on.

it seems I’m one of the only ones that has Sansa right now. Theeezero shipped me her direct before Christmas

if call this one a blank canvas… I like Jamie which frankly blew me away, there’s a lot left to be desired here. A more than workable outfit, a body that would be better suited if it were replaced for no reason other than the silly seamless arms they always do and the inability for them to go down by her sides.

Despite the doll hair look you get with these things I agree they did a pretty good job matching it to her sculpted hair in color and shine. It looks a bit fake looking as expected but like Dani I may just apply some product to it and not rehair it truth be told I think I can live with this

the biggest disappointment is the paint not only becusse like usual with their females it lacks nuance to bring out maximum likeness but it’s got far less fine detail than even Arya had.

a repaint a new body and some futzing she should be nice enough to be salvaged though.

I just wish threezero was more consistent. Who cares about a stellar Giantsbane when you have a sub par Sansa?

1A2AB6C2-3156-415F-9D88-B32A6DF5CA08.jpeg

I really hope there's some activity from ThreeZero on the GOT line soon. The figures seem to sell well enough and there's probably going to be renewed interest in collecting from the show with House of the Dragon coming.

Still so many characters I'd love for ThreeZero to take one. Robb Stark, Stannis Baratheon, Margaery Tyrell, Daario Naharis, Kahl Drogo, Oberyn Martell, Ygritte, Bronn. Hope they are planning on continuing with more.

I really hope there's some activity from ThreeZero on the GOT line soon. The figures seem to sell well enough and there's probably going to be renewed interest in collecting from the show with House of the Dragon coming.

Still so many characters I'd love for ThreeZero to take one. Robb Stark, Stannis Baratheon, Margaery Tyrell, Daario Naharis, Kahl Drogo, Oberyn Martell, Ygritte, Bronn. Hope they are planning on continuing with more.
They’ve said in the past there are plans for more. They tend to go quiet and then hit us with a blast of 3 reveals in the space of 6 or 7 weeks. Robb is the obvious big character we’re missing and in addition to the ones you mentioned above, we really need a Theon just for his longevity alone.

We know what's next, right? They said on 4-12-21 what they're planning, which included figures like Sansa and Jorah, and the figures they have left to do are:
Robb
Khal
Khaleesi or Season 7 Dani
Ser Gregor

Yeah, should have mentioned Theon too. Definitely would prefer an early season Theon if they do make him.

There’s still just so many good characters that would be nice to see made. Hate the long silence.

We know what's next, right? They said on 4-12-21 what they're planning, which included figures like Sansa and Jorah, and the figures they have left to do are:
Robb
Khal
Khaleesi or Season 7 Dani
Ser Gregor
True but we’re 9 months on and there hasn’t been a peep since. How long is it since Ser Gregor won their fan poll? I still have faith that there’s more to come but the radio silence is perturbing…but not BCS Jame Bond level of perturbing!!

Back