ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Ser Gregor the monster in his white and gold King's Guard uniform to be hulking behind my Cersei figure.

I'd love it if he came with a bonus chest piece with an axe embedded in it from the "I choose violence" scene.

Attachments

• Mountain.jpg
    Mountain.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 40
Can't say I'll get The Mountain, but would certainly be in for Robb and Khal.

Really hope they continue this line long enough for us to get Davos, Baelish, Stannis, Margaery, Berec and Ygritte. Daario and a better version of Daenerys would be great too.

Still so many characters I hope to see, especially with the improvements to their quality lately.
The Davos from Xensation is an excellent figure. Did you miss out on him or don’t want to support an unlicensed line?

I am hoping for the “Mountain” in his “Mountain vs Viper” scene armor. Failing that a gold Kingsguard Zombie. I don’t care for the “Goth” look of the later seasons armor. Mainly though, I just hope he’s properly scaled and huge, and well-articulated.

I am hoping for the “Mountain” in his “Mountain vs Viper” scene armor. Failing that a gold Kingsguard Zombie. I don’t care for the “Goth” look of the later seasons armor. Mainly though, I just hope he’s properly scaled and huge, and well-articulated.
We need Oberyn in his armour too! Imagine recreating that incredible scene. A bonus watermellon head would be great too lol

I doubt it’s dead. Just moving slowly. As mentioned Robb Stark, Kahl Drogo and The Mountain are supposed to be announced for 2022 releases. Maybe they’re behind schedule. I can’t imagine they’d abandon the line with the new House of the Dragon show coming that should, in theory, inject some new life and interest into the franchise.

This line has long been like that, though. It goes through months and months of silence and suddenly they announce three or four figures in rapid succession. Once Sansa and Jorah are released, I expect the next batch of announcements will come fast and furious.

The Davos from Xensation is an excellent figure. Did you miss out on him or don’t want to support an unlicensed line?

I was just about to post the same. A simple but excellent figure. The head sculpt is fantastic.

Whats happenin with 3zero's GOT line? is it ded? Where is Season 8 Danny?

I'm not collecting the entire line but just a few figures, here and there, but Season 8 Dany is the only one I'm waiting on. Hopefully third time's the charm and they finally give us a great Dany figure...

Unfortunately I missed that figure. Considering Xensation is Asmus I would have bought it. The sculpt looks great. I just wasn’t collecting GOT yet when it came out, I only started this year. So I missed Davos and Tywin, which I would have picked up had I been collecting when they were still available.

Unfortunately I missed that figure. Considering Xensation is Asmus I would have bought it. The sculpt looks great. I just wasn’t collecting GOT yet when it came out, I only started this year. So I missed Davos and Tywin, which I would have picked up had I been collecting when they were still available.
There’s one up on eBay for €200 buy it now at the moment from France with shipping worldwide. It’s higher than retail but worth it in my opinion.

Back