ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rather simple, but I still like her. The snow-speckled cloak is the best part. Very dramatic.

Unfortunately, she looks a little short perhaps when you see her and Jon in the same shot, but could be the angle. Extensions to the rescue.

Other issues I noticed:

I see there's suppose to be two of those Wolf pins or Hand of the Queen pins in the PO pictures but I only see one in the box.

And she has two sets (4) of relaxed (useless) hands out of her 7... seems to be missing some of the more interesting hands in the pictures. Also, just one note-pinching hand? She looks awkward for anyone wanting to pose her reading the note like in the video (I guess no one will do that though).

After something like Jaime, this was bound to be a bit of a let-down, and the bare-bones nature of this figure means the little things add up to strong selling points or, when they are missing, can hurt the overall impression.

Not too bad, bit of an empty stare but otherwise nice head. She isn'T bad.

I wonder if you could use her dress without the leather part as a base for Danaerys

Not bad at all! Yeah, she does seem a bit on the short side.

The sculpt may be a tiny bit too full in the face, but the likeness is strong. Maybe a slightly longer neck would fix that? (Whether it's biologically accurate to the actor or not, longer necks can help. Because of the scale issues with fabric - and specifically the high collar on this outfit - figures can look a smidge turtlish.)

I'm most impressed with the color match between the sculpted and fabric hair. That seems pretty spot on. And I love the subtle pattern embossed into the cloak.

But overall, a solid looking figure. (And thanks for posting the video!) Looking forward to getting her!

Interesting idea on the neck. And I agree about the cloak; it is the best piece.

Some figures just need a little more neck because of their costume layers. They did that with Tyrion. If you strip the clothes off the body, he's got a crazy giraffe neck. But when he's all put together he's one of the nicest figures in the collection. Even when you source really great and accurate fabric for the outfit, it's just never going to quite be 1/6th of the thickness of the fabric you'd use in a full sized costume. So stretching the neck is a handy way to trick the eye a little.

This is a figure that I'm not terribly excited about but feel obligated to buy because I'm collecting all the Starks and Lannisters.

I'm glad they made her though. I'm still impatiently waiting for Robb.

I agree with most of what's already been said.

The figure *might* be a bit too small, it was hard to tell while it was across from the Jon Snow in that show. The good news is, she doesn't look underscaled, so a pair of ankle extenders will fix that problem, as Wor-Gar pointed out.

The cloak looks great. Clearly an improvement on the Snow/Brienne cloak. Nice to see them improving on things like this. I think they also did a great job on the mixed hair - the color looks to match perfectly, something even Asmus didn't get 100% right when they did this same thing with Legolas.

Sculpt maybe has some slightly puffy cheeks? But it's a good looking sculpt. Very clear it's supposed to be Sansa Stark. Between Tormund, Jaime and Sansa, ThreeZero has really done a nice job with their sculpts this year. Makes me very excited for Robb Stark.

Certainly, this figure lacks the excitement that Jaime released with, but that figure was on another level. This looks good and I will have no regrets adding it to my collection.

DD204CBE-BCF9-4188-B86B-6D634E2F11C8.jpeg

I think the figure is one of their better ones. Head sculpt is definitely recognizable and the outfit looks great. Size looks pretty good in ChigsHakko's great display pic.

Awesome! And yes, as Fly pointed out, the height looks pretty good there, no need for ankle extenders after all.

Thank you for the picture.

How about your thoughts?
She’s a solid release, nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about either. The sculpt is undeniably Sophie, paint could be better but that’s not unusual. Without the cloak, she looks like she has no neck I haven’t futzed her at all to be fair. I’ll try and take more pics tomorrow. I just opened her up and threw her in with her siblings for a quick shot. We need Robb!

Reassuring, thank you. I'm definitely adding her to my collection, so I'm happy she turned out as well as she did. I have to wait until she hits retailers though, likely after the new year.

She’s a solid release, nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about either. The sculpt is undeniably Sophie, paint could be better but that’s not unusual. Without the cloak, she looks like she has no neck I haven’t futzed her at all to be fair. I’ll try and take more pics tomorrow. I just opened her up and threw her in with her siblings for a quick shot. We need Robb!

REALLY need Robb! Would also love a proper Grey Wind that we won't get. Thanks for posting the pic of the kids!

3753448-6042740857-MONAR.jpg

Robb should be the next reveal, since they did say on Instagram some months ago he was in development. Would imagine it can't be long now that Sansa is shipping. Only Jorah left on the GOT slate.

It's a soft paint job, but the sculpt is accurate to the character. A repaint will bring the life right out of it. Shame that ThreeZero never seems to do a good job painting the females, but it's fixable.

Back