ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daenerys has arrived in Ireland and I must say she is a huuuuge improvement on version 1. I think she looks great in person and definitely recommend you pick her up if you’re on the fence.

Can we see how she fits in with the others you have?

Man that string that holds the plunging neckline together sure looks like it will snap.

From the photos posted it looks like the new sculpt should work fine for Dany in the earlier seasons when Clarke was younger and her face was a bit rounder. However, in the later seasons her face was thinner and more defined around the chin and cheekbones. So hopefully ThreeZero won’t simply reuse the same portrait with a sculpted hair swap out. I imagine this outfit was chosen because it was pretty cheap and easy to produce. I’d still like to see TZ release both the S6/7 white and S7/8 black outfits with new Clarke head sculpt(s).

Can we see how she fits in with the others you have?

Man that string that holds the plunging neckline together sure looks like it will snap.

FD52AFB5-FED9-4221-A96A-86F50EC44C94.jpeg

Sorry for the low quality pic, just took a quick snap on my iPhone.

Received my Dany. My pictures suck a bit, so you'll see her better in other pics posted. She looks good enough, likeness is improved, and quality is on par with other Threezero late releases, like Bran, Joffrey or Brienne. Paint is a bit flat, sure, but I prefer better likeness than hyperrealism, which I've accepted Threezero is not capable to achieve so far. Hair looks better sculpted than the Barbie-like rooted hair from the first version. At least it keeps an accurate look, and again, it's on par with the rest. While she's a bit taller, the sculpt is slightly (very slightly) smaller than the previous one, so she still will look a bit weird with the other figures, even placing her besides short characters, like Arya or Jon. She looks underscaled, more like 1/6.5 or 1/7, which is a shame. Still I like her enough to replace my previous version with this one for the moment. Sculpts are easily replaceable too, so I might end with a mix, keeping the old blue dress with the new sculpt, or maybe I'll try a body swap at any point.

Its good to know people seem happier with this Dani.

Spectacular display!

Its great to see how everyone scales up to one another. Grey Worm looks a bit large, even his head size.

He is definitely oversized. I had intended on displaying him with the new Dany but with her being slightly under scaled and him being slightly over scaled it doesn’t look right!

He is definitely oversized. I had intended on displaying him with the new Dany but with her being slightly under scaled and him being slightly over scaled it doesn’t look right!

Well that's good to know.

Do you think Grey Worm's head is too big? I ask because I'm curious if a swap to a slim body could solve the overscale issue.

Love your display ChigsHakko. Looks like you have all the characters Threezero has done so far? And the Xensation ones too? Which of the characters do you feel is done best? I love Arya and think she is extremely well done. I hope the S8 versions comes out as well done as her younger counterpart.

Love your display ChigsHakko. Looks like you have all the characters Threezero has done so far? And the Xensation ones too? Which of the characters do you feel is done best? I love Arya and think she is extremely well done. I hope the S8 versions comes out as well done as her younger counterpart.

Yes I’ve got them all, I only collect Game of Thronez and OT Star Wars so it’s good to have a clear focus. There are several stand out figures so it’s hard to pick one. The most recent Tyrion and Jon Snow (with nutz HS) probably stand out as being the best but Bran is an under rated figure too. I think Jaime in the Lannister armour has the potential to be a knock out figure. I pray TZ deliver on that!

By the way, TZ featured one of the teaser images released for Fire & Blood on their Facebook story today so presumably we can expect some figures from that show too.

Terrible figure, I wish I didn’t get it the outfit is such a bizarre plain choice , and three zero is really good at outfits so it’s such a waste.

Did you think the old head was under scaled? It’s like a bobble head compared to this one I can expect a poor paint job not maximizing likeness from tz but When the head is scully size they need to be blasted hard... it makes those sausage fat arms she always had even worse.

And how do you call a figure “deluxe” on the bud when it’s completely bare bones?

Think both heads are undersized its just the new one is even smaller with a better likeness on a slightly taller body. [emoji52]

As for the dress, it's fine - but I also don't care. It's pretty meh to me. It's not badly made it just doesn't grab me. There were better options.

IDK, man. After how the last Dany turned out and the reaction to it and they still make this figure undersized...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back