ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet, as has been pointed out, in got, Brienne matches up with anyone. Her first scene has her taking out Loras. So, such a generic comment is inapplicable. Rhoda Rouse could kick all of our asses easily.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

i don't get the obsession with dany, but she will end up the biggest villain in the show, so to be fair we do need her to make the line complete & i would buy, but there are loads id prefer over her.. Joffrey, Robb stark, Arya, the nights king, white walker jon had a tear up with, tormund, id like drogo, but i can see it looking awful with no top clothes etc.. i dont know why everyone argues about it so much.. we will only get about 3 more figures before season 8 end's anyhow. the biggest problem with this line is not who's next, its who's making them.

So i see the banner for GOT at SDCC. Any pics, news, updates, etc.? Figure theyd show something given the banner.

i don't get the obsession with dany, but she will end up the biggest villain in the show, so to be fair we do need her to make the line complete & i would buy, but there are loads id prefer over her.. Joffrey, Robb stark, Arya, the nights king, white walker jon had a tear up with, tormund, id like drogo, but i can see it looking awful with no top clothes etc.. i dont know why everyone argues about it so much.. we will only get about 3 more figures before season 8 end's anyhow. the biggest problem with this line is not who's next, its who's making them.

I personally can't stand Dany, but if she gets made I'd buy her to support the line but yeah I can think of at least ten characters I want before her (men and women)

Does Three Zero even have anything on show at the Diamond Booth this year? Looks like nothing new from TWD either.

Even their website looks pathetic. Not sure how HBO is still allowing them to have exclusivity on the 1/6 figures

they showed a new figure from the dorohedoro line at wonderfest maybe they have more on display there? all that was at sdcc was the hannibal via bryan fuller i think.

Are they going to come out with Daenerys?

We all hope so. But if you peruse through this thread and a few others you will read some scathing (and warranted) criticism of threezero and how theyve managed this line a d the walking dead.

i would love a daenerys action figure from these. i like the detail in these. daenerys is arguably one of the most important characters of the show

I too would love a Daenerys but honestly, with her simplistic wardrobe and no accessories, it is going to all come down to the head sculpt and execution of the hair and neither of these are ThreeZero strong points by looking at the final product of Jon Snow.

ThreeZero will really have to step up their game to get her to a level I would purchase. Their figures from this line have been steadily going up in price and I think the Tyrion and Ned sculpts are quite a bit better than Jon's so I cant say the same for their execution. Jon's sculpt is ok, the paint app is where it really fails as we have seen some amazing customs who have used the base sculpt but re-haired him and painted him much better. I plan on doing the same when I have more free time but w/ Dany, she has to look good out of the box for me to bite.

Danni with 3 baby dragons? Maybe 3 small eggs? Maybe both?

I mean there are other characters in collecting that could have less. Ultron had nothing.

2 criticisms:
1. Joeffrey earned a slow painful death. All things considered joffrey died quickly.

2. Ramsey was truly outstanding as a villain. But the small failure in the writing for me was that i was expecting ramsey to give jon more a fight when it got down to one on on. When they met jon basically beat him quickly. I expected ramsey to do something like throw dirt in his eyes or kick him him in the groin. I thought ramsey would have something up his sleeve. But he didnt.

Back