ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyrion is going to be a fun figure to own. Has there ever been "little person" figure, ever? I'm going to like taking pics of him interacting with other figures.

Has anyone thought of accessories? I can't imagine him coming with much, nor can I imagine him being that expensive. Really curious on these two.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Tyrion is going to be a fun figure to own. Has there ever been "little person" figure, ever? I'm going to like taking pics of him interacting with other figures.

Has anyone thought of accessories? I can't imagine him coming with much, nor can I imagine him being that expensive. Really curious on these two.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

A couple of hookers?

I don't think his pricetag would have too much to do with his size. (In fact, because they're basically engineering a new body for him, there's a slight chance he ends up being more expensive. It's possible.)

But I think the tricky element with this line is going to be the clothes. Lots of intricate patterns and layers. Unlike Walking Dead, there isn't much here that they can get off-the-rack, so to speak. (i.e. with existing patterns.) There's a lot of layers and intricate fiddly bits to the GoT costumes. Because they're more exotic, they might take a bit more R&D and there might be more pieces for the factory to make.

I could be wrong, though. Just my two cents.

I don't think his pricetag would have too much to do with his size. (In fact, because they're basically engineering a new body for him, there's a slight chance he ends up being more expensive. It's possible.)

But I think the tricky element with this line is going to be the clothes. Lots of intricate patterns and layers. Unlike Walking Dead, there isn't much here that they can get off-the-rack, so to speak. (i.e. with existing patterns.) There's a lot of layers and intricate fiddly bits to the GoT costumes. Because they're more exotic, they might take a bit more R&D and there might be more pieces for the factory to make.

I could be wrong, though. Just my two cents.

I've said from the start the costumes are going to be tricky for them. It's just one more thing Im really interested in seeing how it's handled.

Anyone else getting a bit impatient. :lol

YES. :lol

As we've seen it looks like Tyrion is nearly complete. We've seen the body and outfit and a painted proto sculpt. So we should see something soon after they refine the sculpt hopefully.

I noticed Threezero put a teaser page in Diamond Previews catalogue stating that Winter Is Coming. Looks like Diamond will be distributing these as well as the Walking Dead line.

No. :lol Ive never heard of them. Were they big in the states?

It's funny because I searched 'Jerome Flynn' on YouTube to find some interviews etc. because I love Bronn and one of the options that popped up as I was typing was 'Jerome Flynn singing'. I clicked on it chuckling thinking I was going to see him drunk on the karaoke or something. :lol

No. :lol Ive never heard of them. Were they big in the states?

It's funny because I searched 'Jerome Flynn' on YouTube to find some interviews etc. because I love Bronn and one of the options that popped up as I was typing was 'Jerome Flynn singing'. I clicked on it chuckling thinking I was going to see him drunk on the karaoke or something. :lol

Lol. They were on a tv show together, and became like a double act. Then nothing... Till GOT came on.

Does anyone know if ThreeZero will be at Toy Fair? I'm thinking not... like Sideshow they probably don't sell to any big retailers.

Just thought I'd throw it out there... in lieu of any real news.

Back