ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen that one. Wasn't sure it was TRUE 1/6 scale though. I might get it anyways. :)

Oh, it IS 1/6...

Loki-on-Throne-loki-thor-2011-35576972-501-477.jpg

I've seen that one. Wasn't sure it was TRUE 1/6 scale though. I might get it anyways. :)

I too heard it was slightly smaller than 1:6 scale... then i saw that a comic shop near my house had it for sale for $300 and it displayed with the Mandarin sitting on it and I thought it looked a bit small. Perhaps it's as close as we are ever going to get. But that price tag is a bit too steep for me right now.

But that is a great shot of Loki sitting on it. Great lighting!

Nice! That outfit looks pretty terrific!

The head may be a tad too small, though. (Dinklage has a pretty big melon! :lol)

But even if they don't change a thing, I'd be more than happy to buy this!

Last edited:
I agree the head is a little small but the likeness is there, anyone who sees this can tell who it is immediately.

The outfit looks fantastic. :clap

I agree the head is a little small but the likeness is there, anyone who sees this can tell who it is immediately.

The outfit looks fantastic. :clap

Well yeah, but you'd pretty much be able to make the same call if the figure had its back to us :lol

Depends entirely on the price for me. Not quite a high-end result, based on that one low-quality pic, so I'd hate to see this with a high-end price tag.

And not to nitpick ... but the Lannisters are supposed to be blondes. Dinklage is a brunette, but as Tyrion he's at least a dirty blonde.

Hopefully that's something that gets tweaked before release. Seems like it would be fairly simple fix.

And not to nitpick ... but the Lannisters are supposed to be blondes. Dinklage is a brunette, but as Tyrion he's at least a dirty blonde.

Hopefully that's something that gets tweaked before release. Seems like it would be fairly simple fix.

I think considering how important the hair color is to the story of Game of Thrones, it's fair to pick that nit.

Back