Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the obvious choices (Dany, Arya, Brienne, Sansa, Cersei) that may or may not see the day of light due to the female bias, you know which female character (which definitely is never going to be done) I would love to have?

sword-swallowers.gif

Because my shelves could really do with a badass grandma in a gown :D

:goodpost: That would be cool!! :lol I'd love to see a figure of her!! :rock

Olenna is a great character but no way get her in a million years, old lady in a dress? come on, never happening.

Who pays full price in advance for Hot Toys?

My bad, just remembered the Amazing Spider-Man figure and the new thing with the Hulkbusta'. Combined the "worst" things of both companies in my head I think.

GOT figures are normally shipped around 9 months (at most) after pre-order open. I do like paying in advance hehehe easy breezy.

Woo! Awesome. So glad to see this. My favorite character from the show.

This choice will also highlight threezero's strength - weathering. That dingy, busted-armor will look great. I also feel good about the likeness - the harsher, more prominent sculpts of Tyrion and Ned look great while the Jaime and Jon Snow sculpts look a little off (although I really like Jaime). Sandor is definitely in the "harsh" looking category.

I'd imagine that the exclusive will be the Hound helmet.

Did Jamie come out already? Man I got real lucky with these ThreeZero figures. Amazon always has them under retail. I got Ned for $120 and Jon Snow for $140 shipped with Amazon prime. Who would have thunk it?

Did Jamie come out already? Man I got real lucky with these ThreeZero figures. Amazon always has them under retail. I got Ned for $120 and Jon Snow for $140 shipped with Amazon prime. Who would have thunk it?

Jamie got pushed back a couple of months unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threezero says they have no booth space at SDCC this year and only the Hannibal figure is being shown around town by Bryan Fuller.

Aww that's a shame. I know they used to display them at the Diamond booth, maybe they didn't want to have them this year.

Interested in this. Hopeful for an S1 Mountain even though I shouldn't be. :lol

I did like the mountains armor in season 1 but season 4 would be the only choice if they made the figure

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpeg

Plus you could always get a spare Jaime for the armor and use the breast plate stretcher for a custom Ser Robert Strong :lol

Back