Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That hair job looks great,Joe. That must have took you forever. I know how long it took me the first time and mine isn't as think looking.

Thank you mate, it take take a while yeah :lol Just hoping I actually get the figure now to put it on, dont have much hope for ThreeZero if UK post has lost it :gah:

It looks like the sword belt has been updated from the 1.0, if only a little bit. How about the sword and scabbard though? Is it any different?

And,

Its unlikely since this is still new but I figrued I'd throw it out there that I'm looking for the coat of plate, gorget and forearm armor. Also, very much want the Ned Stark tunic, but I'll settle for the one from the figure if I can't find one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I believe I have a OneSixthKit Jon Snow sculpt I am going to be selling, just have to double check if I do in fact have it, was gonna buy this figure so I bought the sculpt to save for the figure.

Below was my very first effort at hairing, but I pulled it out and I'm starting anew! I'm also going to try my hand at doing some subtle changes to the sculpt itself. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, because boy did I hate doing this the first time around.lol But with a little more practice since then, and knowing more about what I'm doing , I'll hopefully end up with a better product. [emoji846]

87f1ec945c86c0bc0b9b113822224aa5.jpg
6ce7e81f2a498a18b80f608871312aa0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can someone recommend a suitable neck for the Nut head? Thanks ;-)

It's a pretty difficult task. I was lucky I had a lot of bits and pieces I got on eBay, and needed to combine a bunch of them to get it right. Here's my final combination. I have no idea where those came from. Jon-Nut-neck.jpg Jon-Nut-neck2.jpg

I believe I have a OneSixthKit Jon Snow sculpt I am going to be selling, just have to double check if I do in fact have it, was gonna buy this figure so I bought the sculpt to save for the figure.
Let me know if you're still up for selling yours, I'd be highly interested in buying it!

What's the thoughts on the Gray overcoat? It's pleather right? Probably going to flake?

I bet 75 percent of 1/6 figures have pleather something. So far the only figure I have ever had an issue with is the old Sideshow Anakin. But who knows how long this stuff will hold up? Popular opinion is that climate decides.

Can?t justify buying another head just for the neck. Will find another slim body with neck close in color, but congrats for everyone who missed out. It?s a great head for sure.

Back