Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her outfits in season 7 were incredible. I’ve litsrally never heard anyone say they were bad or “stank” until this very moment. Very bizarre statement.

Her outfits were fine, it was the winter outfit I thought looked goofy. Like cosplay. And not that it matters but I'm not the only one I've seen say that. And my comment on the outfits was a general statement of all costumes throughout the season, and even there I only said a "few", not that all of Emilia Clarks outfits stank. GoT generally have fantastic costume and set design. I'll take the "bizarre" comment as hyperbole.
Judging by the replies to your comment it goes to show how quickly a post can be taken to mean other than what it said.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Not reflected on Threezero's own site yet, but Goodsmile (they distribute a lot of their stuff) is saying it's delayed to January now.

I’m not optimistic. Jon Snow was repeatedly delayed from its original release date and the head still looked pretty bad, imo.

Wait, wait, wait. You're saying a 3Z figure is being delayed?!

:lol

(Yeah, I can't say I'm super surprised. That said, I expect she'll look good when she arrives, though. 3Z's problems are normally with meeting release dates more than figure quality. Mostly.)

True but the head looked bad to begin with...so they still delivered on their prototype :wink1:

I thought the prototype head looked okay, but the paint job on mine gives him a queasy, pouty worried expression. He looks like he thought he was going to pass gas... but then... Oops! Shart!

Its not like Jon is the ONLY other figure they made so im not understanding the obsession of comparing him?....the other 4 figs turned out just fine.

The outfit and armor for the Hound turned out great but the sculpt did not. The rooted hair was a mess and the paint was sloppy.

The base sculpt for Dany will probably match the proto but don't expect the same from the hair and paint.

True but the head looked bad to begin with...so they still delivered on their prototype :wink1:

I thought the prototype head looked okay, but the paint job on mine gives him a queasy, pouty worried expression. He looks like he thought he was going to pass gas... but then... Oops! Shart!

Its not like Jon is the ONLY other figure they made so im not understanding the obsession of comparing him?....the other 4 figs turned out just fine.

This is what Jon Snow looks like with a repaint and rooted hair, I think it’s a great sculpt:

A06F098C-8BD7-436F-A55D-43C19859347B.jpeg

The outfit and armor for the Hound turned out great but the sculpt did not. The rooted hair was a mess and the paint was sloppy.

The base sculpt for Dany will probably match the proto but don't expect the same from the hair and paint.

Disagree. I think the sculpt looks awesome. It took me all of two seconds and a tiny squirt of hair gel to give him that greasy/stringy look and the paint is far better than other companies I have figures from. The Hound looks awesome standing on my desk. I have not been able to put him in the detolf because he is so much fun to pose and play around with.

Back