Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully better pics will be posted soon, I want to see Ghost more clearly. If he doesn't look better than that he was a waste of 30 bucks. Still, I'll wait for more pics before getting irritated

Haha at least you didnt waste even more money on crappy shepard headsculpt like I did. With Ghost, you can make him disappear from your display like his name suggests. lol

I went to take another gander at the PO pics, and that Ghost looks to be the same size as the original prototype... That's not the revised one. Looks like his back is at the bottom of Jon's leather tunic... The larger Ghost would be well above it

837972cfc2a3986999bc28a89e977f25.jpg

28da0060da9e705801da98ec4963510f.jpg

haha i did that too. they should just put a label on display and say we will feed Ghost until he grows to the correct size, or something.

Thanks for linking the pics Chockles! I hope it's just the angle but Ghost doesn't look that good in those pics, he looks tiny and also more like my dog than a Direwolf!

Attachments

• Peepo.jpg
    Peepo.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 157
Anybody know if Threezero will be displaying at NYCC? I know it's a long shot but it would be cool to see the next figure, if it's still Jaime.

Jon looks great!! I'll give them more time with Ghost, like you guys said that's probably still the un-revised piece.

That's definitely NOT the original smaller wolf. ;)But it doesn't appear to be as large as the mock-up.

Larger is better but now the question is this in the correct scale?
If so then that photo mock up was just a random image increase?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like Ghost just has a weak sculpt, too skinny and the face isn't right. But Jon looks amazing! I myself ordered the exclusive so hopefully Ghost is serviceable.

EDIT: And someone asked on ThreeZero's facebook page if they were planning on making more Game of Thrones figures which received the answer "We have more collectibles in the works." So that's good! On the same post people are saying they want Joffrey, Ramsey Bolton, & the Hound. I hope to God they don't forget about Dany. She should be on most people's list above the others that were mentioned. People are cray cray!

I'm not too impressed with Ghost... That's closer to a regular wolf than a Direwolf. The face looks off too.

His boots are the only thing that is oversized, unfortunately.

8210de08db835fd45fc82749886be456.jpg

ghost, even if its shy of the mock up im still fine with that size we see here i think. does look pretty big.

boots def not smaller then judging by this pic but now i think hands are lol.:rotfl

Aww jeez, I pre-ordered Jon Snow because I was fine with Ghost the way he was, then they have to go and muck it all up.

This is why I don't pre-order.

Back