Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT has done revisions on figures before release, but I don't know how Threezero is in that area. Hopefully they understand that the word prototype doesn't mean "final product".

i hope so as well but im preparing myself to see no changes sans the larger ghost. silly large boots and hands/gloves bother me as well in the pics but i imagine inhand and posed it wont be much of a bother. hope so at least, looking forward to getting it very much. do enjoy my ned and tryion alot.

No, but they also didn't specify how big the original was supposed to be. At the time of order they had only the Photoshop enlargement to show.

It really makes you think what we're actually going to get with Ghost. Like I wonder how they went about enlarging it. Did they just increase the size and go "meh, good enough" or was it more systematic.

oh man seeing the ghost sculpt up close is cringe worthy IMO. nose is all fat and not very wolf like overall? not that bothered tho i guess. jon looks good and holy balls chappie looks fantastic!:clap

Man Ghost's face does not look good at all, gotta say Jon looks pretty good though. The photographer did a poor job... Kinda hard to tell about the boots

IMO, we can't really evaluate much of anything from those photos of Ghost. The last one sort of shows his relative height compared to Jon - but even that...

def a better look at ghost sculpt and eeeesh. do the hands on jon look any smaller? cant tell. this must be the proto used in sales pics. doubt a production piece would be ready yet?

thks chockles!:hi5:

I'd say that might be a production piece if it was shipping soon, but I reckon that's out the window now so who knows.

I don't why the guy couldn't have taken better shots, hard to tell much with that focus

more i look at those pics the more it appears as tho the boots and hands are def smaller.:clap but yeah hard to tell, wishful thinkin maybe but do look better sized

These were posted not long ago on facebook. Not by me, cos I would take better shots than that. lol

Well the show is currently being setup, so hopefully some better pics will come out during the event. Theres some breaking bad, dorohedoro as well as berserk in there too. Posted in their relevant threads.

Should at least give a better teaser than the non-existent stuff shown at sdcc.

Hopefully better pics will be posted soon, I want to see Ghost more clearly. If he doesn't look better than that he was a waste of 30 bucks. Still, I'll wait for more pics before getting irritated

i wonder will Jon keep his tan in the final production. haha i remember that was also a funny conversation in here.

Back