Threezero - First Blood - 1/6 scale John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add some blood and this will be worth the purchase. It's just tooo similar to Rambo 3 too me.

Not official, but this one was fairly decent:

dredd.jpeg

Rambo Part II on the way.

View attachment 650739

This figure is great news, but I think there's a bit of a mix-up with the costumes and it doesn't really represent any moment from the movie.

In FB2 Rambo begins to wear the red/garnet bandana only after the death of his partner (he makes it with a piece of her dress), and by then he already wears the necklace and never wears a jacket or tanktop again.

rambo-ii-1.jpg

Before this moment he wears a black bandana and black uniform with jacket, which he then abandons to be left with only the black tanktop.

da669acc92cfd0fd33b8634271288224.jpg

MV5BMWM1Njk4MTctOWNhNi00ZDVkLTkwNzEtMTBjNWU2NmNkNDJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM5NzkwNA@@._V1_.jpg

122918pow_rambo2_bowstyle.png

So the figure as it is (and without the necklace) is a mixture of moments without much sense.

This figure is great news, but I think there's a bit of a mix-up with the costumes and it doesn't really represent any moment from the movie.

In FB2 Rambo begins to wear the red/garnet bandana only after the death of his partner (he makes it with a piece of her dress), and by then he already wears the necklace and never wears a jacket or tanktop again.

View attachment 651612

Before this moment he wears a black bandana and black uniform with jacket, which he then abandons to be left with only the black tanktop.

View attachment 651613

View attachment 651614

View attachment 651615

So the figure as it is (and without the necklace) is a mixture of moments without much sense.

View attachment 651612

View attachment 651613

View attachment 651614

View attachment 651615

View attachment 651612

View attachment 651613

View attachment 651614

View attachment 651615

I think that figure is just an early prototype. They'll probably include the full outfit, plus the red headband. Maybe it'll come with a black one as well.

I think that figure is just an early prototype. They'll probably include the full outfit, plus the red headband. Maybe it'll come with a black one as well.

True, but when they presented the FB figure I also thought it was a rushed prototype and that they would change the body, but finally they released it practically the same (if not the same) as the prototype.

On the other hand, if this figure finally includes the black bandana, that could mean it comes with two different heads or with a magnet system for hair similar to Lim's Outlaw, because at least in the Rambo 3 figure, changing the bandana required some manipulation that not everyone might be willing to do.

View attachment 651612

View attachment 651613

View attachment 651614

View attachment 651615

Pretty sure this figure will come with the necklace, probably not shown since his in the shirt jacket. I don’t see them doing both bandanas with the figures since they didn’t for the previous figures. Glad they went with the red one is more iconic. The rest of the outfit is probably just included so they can delivery a more complete figure that’s still affordable. Imagine the complaints they would get if they didn’t include the shirt and tank top.

I've been hugely impressed with Threezero's Rambo line. I really hope they consider doing a First Blood M65 combat jacket version. I know the Stallone Shop release will probably mean it doesn't happen, but I'm sure they could do an excellent version.

Back