Threezero - First Blood - 1/6 scale John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it !!!
IMG_20221013_120601.jpg

IMG_20221013_120610.jpg

IMG_20221013_120809.jpg

IMG_20221013_130847.jpg

The figure really does looks fantastic but I still get an almost "comic book version" look from it.
Yeah, I get what you're saying, I think it's the oversized body, makes him look like He-Man

I think this fig on the right body would look much better.

I'm thinking about getting the sculpt and sourcing the right body.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, I think it's the oversized body, makes him look like He-Man

I think this fig on the right body would look much better.

I'm thinking about getting the sculpt and sourcing the right body.
I think that's a big part of it. That body is just way too big and the head sculpt is pretty good but gives me a caricature vibe.

This is one of those figures I hope to be upgrading through the years. We need a better portrait. I am eyeing the Cobra head, to me it looks to have the most potential for a young Sylvester that we have seen so far. I tried to pull as much likeness out of this as I could. it's a flawed sculpt.

JOHN RAMBO

Repaint: #RFCustomfigures (me)
Hair: #RFCustomfigures (me)
Body: Wolverine with Thor arms bulk added to lats and thighs, paint weathering by #RFCustomfigures (me)
Metal Bullets: Ebay
The Rest: Threezero (clothes weathered by me)

The hair looks wrong. He's got Travolta Staying Alive hair. It also brings out the eyeliner.
I accentuated the eyeliner deliberately because the stock head didn’t get his eyes even remotely right

I’m not happy with the hair at all but it’s certainly better than the sculpted hair it came with which looks totally inaccurate, and is the wrong color.

I'm getting a bit of a New Romantic vibe with the guyliner and hair. :dunnoHe looks too pretty to be Stallone. Stallone was never what you would describe as having classical leading man good looks, his left eye is notably droopy. This happened when his birth was botched.

Someone has to capture that wonky eye look of Stallone.

Last edited:
Someone told me threezero doesn't have the license anymore and that's why Sly Shop is doing figs. Idk.

I always thought it was weird they went out of order also. 3 then First Blood.

I just got this. Does the knife go into its holster? I tried but it wouldn’t go and I didn’t want to force it.

Back