Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an invoice for my stock that said October 3rd on it so not long to go now.

Only really interested in picking up Rick and daryl, wonder when we will see daryl. Probably ages away :'(
0af2e03f9482637711b12d519f847409.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also for anyone in the uk looking to pick this guy up. Planet action figures have it up for preorder and I've just asked he said it'll ship from HK on the 3rd of October and it'll take around a week for him to get the stock.

I think I'm gonna wait to see the in hand pics before buying.

As weird as it happens, just under an hour after posting that I received the invoice from Lee.

There's no indication of date, and I haven't paid it because he's added £12 postage to the total. (Rick was advertised as £107.99 including delivery when I ordered).

That's weird, wonder why the postage is being added now? The postage is normally paid when you preorder with Lee right?
Hopefully this is a sign that Rick isn't far off now :)

Anyone think doing a body swap with this guy will work? Thinking of making an upgrade when I do get him

Just got another Sideshow Flex update saying my last payment has been moved back from October 5 to October 25. Yes, it's another delay, but it's within the same month. Seems like we're finally zeroing in on a release.

Back