THREEQ :1/6 CITIES RANGER Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything above.

@Lordregnis: if they don't produce other figs, it doesn't mean those won't see the light of day, just that they may pop up under another label. See, we already have a Supergirl coming from yet another company... And in the end, all those companies may just be one. It's the best way to avoid issues for them, that and being in China of course which makes it a real legal jungle.:)

well thats good then, its so rare to see a high quality figure and a reasonable price point

I'm happy with him as he is, except for the boots. Have you noticed how massive they are?

Who needs accurate boots?
58be96c70903a5cd822d79914b5fb6c7.jpg

d65fec2e7072e6841603179cd10e2afe.jpg

Hello Plastic Addicts. Reviewed as requested by popular demand, we give you the ThreeQ Green Arrow Figure (Cities Ranger). As per usual we will answer any comments in the Youtube comments section. Please like and subscribe and your views mean a lot to use, so thank you in advance

Gotta say, while this has always been far from my favorite DC show, the figure seems to look so badass on display that I might have to pick one up anyway. Especially when you can get him at such a great price as well.

Gotta say, while this has always been far from my favorite DC show, the figure seems to look so badass on display that I might have to pick one up anyway. Especially when you can get him at such a great price as well.

Do it. Do it man. I own 2, BEST purchase in a LONG time. Reasons being:

It's a kick @$$ figure.
The price is awesome.
Stupid HT are either taking their sweet time in pursuing it, or are too stupid and stubborn.

Anyway, just pull the trigger man. You won't regret it. I don't think this was made with a large production number...so expect these to sell out real soon.

Hello Plastic Addicts. Reviewed as requested by popular demand, we give you the ThreeQ Green Arrow Figure (Cities Ranger). As per usual we will answer any comments in the Youtube comments section. Please like and subscribe and your views mean a lot to use, so thank you in advance

Good video - nice, clear review. :)

Didn't have an issue getting the boots onto mine, but I agree they are a bit oversized. But not too noticeable on display.

I've got Batman and Superman from BvS on PO. IM MK45 from AoU, cap from CW as well.

But this release has me the most excited. The fact there hasn't been a proper sixth scale of Amells arrow definitely has something to do with my excitement. I know it doesn't make any sense, but I can't wait to form my own justice league with Batfleck, cavilman, gadotwoman, and amellrow. Hopefully threeq has a flash on the way.

Speaking of, have they announced anything with flash??

I'm with you on this, except I want a BatBale as my Batman. But yes, I'm digging this (just found out about this figure today) and hope ThreeQ makes a Flash AND Supergirl figure if Hot Toys won't.

Thank You for the kind words :) It really does drive us to do more videos. Also we have made a promise to answer any questions (not smutty ones ;-p ) on our Youtube comments section.

Good video - nice, clear review. :)

Didn't have an issue getting the boots onto mine, but I agree they are a bit oversized. But not too noticeable on display.

Thank You for the kind words :) It really does drive us to do more videos. Also we have made a promise to answer any questions (not smutty ones ;-p ) on our Youtube comments section.

As regards Flash, From what I have heard ,ThreeQ is apparently a tiny Chinese only speaking company. I think the next figure will depend on the amount of sales of this item.

Hey man, awesome review!

The boots aren't as difficult as you'd think. Just hold the boots over boiling water for about 10-15 seconds, then quickly pop them over the peg.

Hey man, awesome review!

The boots aren't as difficult as you'd think. Just hold the boots over boiling water for about 10-15 seconds, then quickly pop them over the peg.

I tried to tell him that on his video but I wasn't getting through

I'm only 9 eps in and WoW! You guys were not kidding kick @$$ show so far...

Well thanks to lordregnis for bringing this figure to my attention. Mine arrived today and while I specifically bought it for the head sculpt, it's actually a really great placeholder until I find the time to upgrade.

The first thing I had to do was ditch the comically large bow and use my own.
a8d12ad808adc1611cf5d2b1b6aa5f45.jpg

Now you may be asking were the bow came from. It is not the inaccurate ZY Toys bow. I modeled it (printed through Shapeways) using my real Oneida Kestrel as reference. The string on it is even a single strand of the same string used on the screen used bows.
8cd3188a33ff3b317a60ea56b6a336da.jpg

Going back to the comically large bow the figure comes with, the quiver is no different. This is what they should really look like at 1:6 of the real world items.
aeb86bea425ecb519c6ee58258b390ee.jpg

All the engravings are accounted for also.
64f4022ed2ef2d0c58d0e5e51332c0f2.jpg

Now before anyone says that my quiver is actually undersized, I have held a screen used one in my hands ;). It's tiny. I also started the Definitive Arrow thread on The RPF (if any of you are familiar with the site) and also co-run the Emerald Archers facebook group (for the costume/prop enthusiasts). When it comes to Arrow, I know what I'm talking about. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back