This is one of the reasons I love this forum...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are all very lucky to be on this board and have access to the talent of all these ass kicking customizers!!!

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

King Darkness said:
We are all very lucky to be on this board and have access to the talent of all these ass kicking customizers!!!
We are blessed to have these guys, they take already awesome figures and transform them into art! :rock

The ill Jedi said:
We are blessed to have these guys, they take already awesome figures and transform them into art! :rock

:rock:rock:rock

Now who here can paint Transformers?

:D

King Darkness said:
:rock:rock:rock

Now who here can paint Transformers?

:D

I don't know.... :lol

But damn would I ever try!

Thanks you guys... Darren is right. It's great to be a part of this forum, with all of the great artists around. That pic is a perfect example. Each one a different style, each one trying to capture a different emotion. And all from a single sculpt. I LOVE seeing the different interpretations, it's exciting as an artist. I love Darren's stuff for the technical expertise and the way he does eyes, I love Mikey's tones, photography and his use of color. Les is just the master, so what's not to love? :rock

You guys are the best, I'm just proud to be up there with you guys...

I agree that this forum got great artistsssss !!!! :rock :rock :rock

..but, can I post "why" I love this forum? :eek:

Back