This can't be true..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't really say the war on drugs ever really worked. It sure didn't stop anything.

I can't really say the war on drugs ever really worked. It sure didn't stop anything.

The only thing it did was destroy families and ruin lives. Life is messed up as it is for some people, especially if you're turning hard drug use, but to add to that and lock you up and turn you into a felon is just FUBAR.

Marijuana use should never have been made illegal.

I've never once done weed. But I've always found the criminalization of it ridiculous.

Although here in Colorado, you'd never know it was illegal (federally, now, anyway). There are literally more dispensaries than Starbucks or McDonald's.

^ We used to have one here down in Castle Rock. But they got rid of it. My county is still a big fat no on weed. It's still illegal as ever here. Probably because we have too many police officers, and they'd be out of the job if they couldn't bust kids smoking dope. :lol

Or that's what it feels like, anyway. Hardly anything happens around here.

^ We used to have one here down in Castle Rock. But they got rid of it. My county is still a big fat no on weed. It's still illegal as ever here. Probably because we have too many police officers, and they'd be out of the job if they couldn't bust kids smoking dope. :lol

Or that's what it feels like, anyway. Hardly anything happens around here.

The dispensary was taking valuable dollars away from the outlet mall.

I never go to that place. Nothing really there. The TRU isn't as good as the Liquidators that was there years ago.

There should be a fine for drug use that doubles every time you get caught. Some people could afford it, and some will end up owing for life. That way, drug users pay instead of taxpayers paying to incarcerate them. The fine should start at $300.

Screw that, marijuana use shouldn't even result in a fine.

Concentrate on the stuff that matters.

:lectureIt didnt work because of rights...If we wanted to we could do it physically...laws in this country especially protect many aholes as well as good guys...I say make drugs a terrorist act and go after all the countries that produce em...we all know who they are...we have satellites and technology that show us...Bring some navy seals in and burn them all down in their countries...kill as many as you can...plus we know who all the kingpins are in these countries...forget about extradicting them here..just killem...oh wait the ACLU might get upset...:lecture

Weed isn't dangerous, it's meth, heroin, and coke that's bad. The hardcore stuff. I agree, weed should be legalized everywhere.

I have never tried weed... nope.... hehe

:lectureIf they do that the new law will come out DUIW...fact...Dont be driving after smoking and get involved in an accident..."All you need is another guy saying "that guy was smoking weed officer"...after the piss or whatever drug testing they do on you if it's positive(even if you didnt just use)you is in big trouble....:lecture...It takes a long time for weed to get out of your system...not like booze...they can find out just with a strand of hair

Back