Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very interested in any Toy Story replicas.

You can order a set....there is a whole thread about it on Pixar Planet. Someone paid a company to produce a prototype. Troikas are hand painted (as well as some computer images) on wooden nesting eggs. They look stunning, a must for any collection :)

Hey everyone!!
They now have a Bonnie doll on the UK Disney Store site....I know she's not part on the Thinkway Collection BUT she's still a Toy Story character=)
I live in the US so, I am unable to order her...I think it really SUCKS that the UK is getting all this great Toy Story merchandise while here in the US, we have NONE!
I check the Disney Store online everyday in hopes that Bonnie and her 3 toys will be on there soon because they totally need to be in my collection!!!!

My Customized Troikas, I think they came out spectacular:

62505841.png

14687262.png

20741841.png

44917516.png

Hey everyone!!
They now have a Bonnie doll on the UK Disney Store site....I know she's not part on the Thinkway Collection BUT she's still a Toy Story character=)
I live in the US so, I am unable to order her...I think it really SUCKS that the UK is getting all this great Toy Story merchandise while here in the US, we have NONE!
I check the Disney Store online everyday in hopes that Bonnie and her 3 toys will be on there soon because they totally need to be in my collection!!!!

I bought this yestarday for my daughters christmas. Its a great figure. Well worth getting!!

Bri

Hey everyone!!

I saw her the other day at a Disney Store in my city (in Spain), so I guess she must be in almost every european store.

She looked rather small IMO, probably just a bit taller than Buzz, but the sculpt looks really good though.

Doing one last troika run, before I do the Roly Poly Clown.

If you're interested, PM me, they'll be here next week

Back