Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gross now, it was gross back when fatassed rap groupies did it in the 80's. Why it's something new now that Miley Cyrus discovered how to have as little self-respect, I don't understand. Maybe it's all part of the master plan to make rich, white Americans sad.

Back in the 80s you didn't have youtube and all these women, even little girls, doing it and posting it. They're doing it at proms now.

I think people forgot what sexy is.

If I ever see my daughters doing that crap they'll find out how much I don't approve.

twerk.gif

Ski

I think people forgot what sexy is.

I think you're right.

50's parents were outraged by Elvis because it was sex that he was selliing. 21st century parents are over that. I'm outraged against Miley Cyrus because she's selling that as sex.

Looks like a dog in heat that got hit in the head with a brick.

I think you're right.

50's parents were outraged by Elvis because it was sex that he was selliing. 21st century parents are over that. I'm outraged against Miley Cyrus because she's selling that as sex.

Looks like a dog in heat that got hit in the head with a brick.

No sensuality at all.

It makes me think of Raquel Welch's space girl dance. The choreography is completely sexless, but watch what rolls off of her in waves (and not just because it's Raquel Welch in a silver space bikini).

Taking dance out of it completely, Raquel didn't twerk in One Million Years B.C. Miley Cyrus cannot be called hot so long as she exists in the same universe as that movie. And it's pretty ****ing sad that 1966 was that much hotter than 2013. I thought we were liberated, or some such ****.

And then when better pics come after those initial ones, they'll all be in love.

Excerpt from Blackthornone post in the HT Mk VII BD thread. :) He got very angry!

You broke the rules by getting more than one and by getting any at all, because this was intended only for the U.S. for Americans, because this is an American character. They wanted as many Americans as possible to get one and have no American deprived of one because a foreigner got one instead.

Back