Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excerpt from Blackthornone post in the HT Mk VII BD thread. :) He got very angry!

I have to be honest and say I can get kinda ticked in that thread as well, though what's being said here is a bit off. If you read the whole thing it makes alittle more sense, but........

Anyhow, some people really need to keep their mouths shut and stop fanning the flames in there. You don't need to come into a thread where many people are disappointed and rub salt in the wound.

And WTF is all the posting pics of unopened boxes? :cuckoo:

I have to be honest and say I can get kinda ticked in that thread as well, though what's being said here is a bit off. If you read the whole thing it makes alittle more sense, but........

Anyhow, some people really need to keep their mouths shut and stop fanning the flames in there. You don't need to come into a thread where many people are disappointed and rub salt in the wound.

And WTF is all the posting pics of unopened boxes? :cuckoo:

I can imagine folks getting upset about not being able to PO the BD Mk VII, but this whole hullabaloo about one figure is very strange, and hilarious. I have been following that thread and it is quite odd to see grown ups fighting over something like this, in such an intense manner. Maybe all of this was deliberately over-hyped by a few in the forum, but losing your temper (like Blackthornone did) is something I have seen for the first time.

We can't stop people from finding a way around things, (over) smart people would do stuff (posting pics of unopened boxes, getting 2 of a figure, etc.) which folks in general won't like, but what can we do about it.

Anyways, I really hope collectors who really wanted this figure, somehow get it (for a decent price). I am an IM fan too, but this frenzy for BD Mk VII is something I just cannot comprehend.

I can imagine folks getting upset about not being able to PO the BD Mk VII, but this whole hullabaloo about one figure is very strange, and hilarious. I have been following that thread and it is quite odd to see grown ups fighting over something like this, in such an intense manner. Maybe all of this was deliberately over-hyped by a few in the forum, but losing your temper (like Blackthornone did) is something I have seen for the first time.

We can't stop people from finding a way around things, (over) smart people would do stuff (posting pics of unopened boxes, getting 2 of a figure, etc.) which folks in general won't like, but what can we do about it.

Anyways, I really hope collectors who really wanted this figure, somehow get it (for a decent price). I am an IM fan too, but this frenzy for BD Mk VII is something I just cannot comprehend.

When this whole thing started you had a bunch of people posting that never posted much or at all before. There's a lot of low thread counts. What really set it off is when someone comes in and said they got their hands on seven of them. There was less talk about the figure and more on how many they got and how much they're going to flip them for.

Why Blackthornone jumped into the middle of it is beyond me.

I'm excited that I going to she her in concert on the 31st of Oct. Fell in love with her music after see her on 'Live From Daryl's House'.
[ame]https://youtu.be/yLSgWUaixXQ[/ame]

Tyra.png

Back