Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's entirely possible that it was something much creepier than a spider.

I don't know what that could be - and I don't want to know! It's flea season again...but my dog hasn't been scratching and I haven't seen any around. The only other thing I have seen are ants. Buggers - just when I think they are gone for good - I see some more wandering around.

I don't know what that could be -

Afraid+Of+The+Dark+6.jpg

For some reason I don't kill spiders despite thinking they are hideous creatures. I think my mum told me not to kill them when I was younger and that stuck with me. I kill moths, bluebottles and daddylonglegs though.

Daddy Longlegs!!!! Don't kill those!!!! :thwak

I don't know what that could be - and I don't want to know! It's flea season again...but my dog hasn't been scratching and I haven't seen any around. The only other thing I have seen are ants. Buggers - just when I think they are gone for good - I see some more wandering around.
10 or so bites?

bed-bug-zoom.jpg

10 or so bites?

bed-bug-zoom.jpg

:monkey4 Definitely not bed bugs. It was probably a spider or flea that got caught in my pajama pants. The bites are of something traveling down one leg. Nothing on the other leg or anywhere else. Fleas and spiders can never bite me just once. :monkey2

I hate that Jen doesn't even own a decent knife.
BOB!!! :lol Yeah...I need to work on that.

Pfft. She has a Kurgan sword.
I forgot about that. It's got a dull edge though...but it is very pointy. I could hurt somebody with that...if I remember I have it. I could get about one good stab in...but that's about it...that sword is heavy and almost as long as I am tall! :lol

Um...yeah. :lol As cool as that is, I don't think a 30lb claymore would do very well against bed bugs. :lol

That would be interesting to see though. :lol

A new thing I hate - how a family death can bring out the very worst in some people. One of my dad's brother's (the most mellow one of them all, ironically) has done a 180 and is just being a real p.o.s. I know it's because of his guilt and inability to deal with my grandma's death...but damn. He's been a real jerk to my dad and his other brothers. I'm half tempted to give him a piece of my mind.

:monkey4 Definitely not bed bugs. It was probably a spider or flea that got caught in my pajama pants. The bites are of something traveling down one leg. Nothing on the other leg or anywhere else. Fleas and spiders can never bite me just once. :monkey2

BOB!!! :lol Yeah...I need to work on that.

I forgot about that. It's got a dull edge though...but it is very pointy. I could hurt somebody with that...if I remember I have it. I could get about one good stab in...but that's about it...that sword is heavy and almost as long as I am tall! :lol

That would be interesting to see though. :lol

A new thing I hate - how a family death can bring out the very worst in some people. One of my dad's brother's (the most mellow one of them all, ironically) has done a 180 and is just being a real p.o.s. I know it's because of his guilt and inability to deal with my grandma's death...but damn. He's been a real jerk to my dad and his other brothers. I'm half tempted to give him a piece of my mind.

I had an uncle who took my father's death very hard and he was the same way. Really upset me at the visitation. I don't think he ever did get over it. He died 8 months later.

Back