Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Living in Wisconsin right now. Much anxiety today. :monkey4 :monkey4 :gah:

This again. If this is a template for how the rest of the country is going to go, we have some bad times ahead.

I'm not commenting on any policy or political position here, just on the venom that is spewing from the mouths of virtually everybody in this state. I kinda expected the dust to settle this morning, but it appears we are just getting started hating each-other.

Maybe someone got into his Secret Stash of White Cheddar Cheez-Its. Someone got into mine once and I ended up cutting their fingers off with my pocket knife.

Just kidding. I don't have a pocket knife.

It's bad luck. :panic:

if it weren't fer bad luck i'd have no luck at all..........
heehaw2.jpg

Gloom, despair and agony on me!

I've seen all the movies. I know what happens to exterminators when the spiders rally.

Exterminators fail...to death.

Yep and the next thing you know you got a dead exterminator in the crawl space under your house. The spiders' warning to you and anyone else who tries to exterminate them.

:panic:

Moved one of these off my car this morning. First time I ever saw one like this. He was really glowing in the sun.

crab1.jpg

You KILL KILL KILL!
Kill them and leave their bodies outside your house on your porch to teach the other spiders you mean business

Back