Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that I just saw the split Cali in half thread, and as someone who actually lives in the state, would have liked to have had that discussion but sees that the thread is locked because a bunch of mouth breathers can't stop being racist or homophobic.

Sucks being so busy processing all those comic con orders that I can't see a thread before it gets locked.

That was a complete waste of what could have been an excellent thread. Some people need to learn to shut their mouths until they have learned to speak (and by speak, I mean thinking before they do it).

Last edited:
Damn, missed another opportunity to see Devil at his best :D

And that's overrated, nam. I do that everyday at work :lol

The fact that I just saw the split Cali in half thread, and as someone who actually lives in the state, would have liked to have had that discussion but sees that the thread is locked because a bunch of mouth breathers can't stop being racist or homophobic.

Sucks being so busy processing all those comic con orders that I can't see a thread before it gets locked.

It seems to be the same people who get threads closed. I posted something then was gone all day and BOOM! Closed.

Play nice you bastards! :cuss

hacker.jpg

Ski, why are you trying to hack a copy machine?

Yep I ruined all the fun. :lol I killed it because I will not let a thread stay open that bashes gays or immigrants. It would have been an interesting discussion though if people could have left out the hateful rhetoric...but alas that was not meant to be..even after several warnings.

I do find it ironic though that it is usually those who are religious that seem to be the most judgmental of others. Guess they should maybe re-read Luke 6:37.

Yep I ruined all the fun. :lol I killed it because I will not let a thread stay open that bashes gays or immigrants. It would have been an interesting discussion though if people could have left out the hateful rhetoric...but alas that was not meant to be..even after several warnings.

I do find it ironic though that it is usually those who are religious that seem to be the most judgmental of others. Guess they should maybe re-read Luke 6:37.

Damn Pix. :tap :mad:

AMEN!! Ahem ..... I mean, I concur :)

People are judgmental of everyone, but when you have a god on your side you think you have more clout. Anyways, down here in the real world spoiling fun is awesome, especially when you have a dark lord for clout.

PANAMA!!!!!! :rock

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-NshzYK9y0"]‪Van Halen - Panama (Music Video)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Back