Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's more than that. I'm judgmental, and I think my side has more clout, but there's no god supporting my judgments, and I'm not racist or homophobic.

I hope I have God on my side as I am religious...but I am not racist or homophobic either. :)

I'm also not judgmental or think my side has more clout - so there we are different. :lol

I really HATE Van Halen's Panama. :lol

Roth > Hagar

I hope I have God on my side as I am religious...but I am not racist or homophobic either. :)

I'm also not judgmental or think my side has more clout - so there we are different. :lol

Says the mod. :nana:

So you don't think you're right to not be homophobic or racist? Or that people who are homophobic or racist are wrong?

What if racists are homophobes? :huh

So you don't think you're right to not be homophobic or racist? Or that people who are homophobic or racist are wrong?

I believe in the Golden Rule and not judging or condemning others. Those people who are homophobic or racist I am sure can find sites or venues where they can share their ideas with others of like minds. I do not agree with their ideas and find them to be hateful and feel they go against the teachings in the Bible - but it is not my place to judge them.

Then they're twice as wrong. :lecture

I know, huh? :lol

Moderating without judgment is like driving without wheels.

Moderating is making sure people follow the rules on this board that Dave has set. Whether or not people agree with them...it is his board and he makes the rules.

I believe in the Golden Rule and not judging or condemning others. Those people who are homophobic or racist I am sure can find sites or venues where they can share their ideas with others of like minds. I do not agree with their ideas and find them to be hateful and feel they go against the teachings in the Bible - but it is not my place to judge them.

I'll judge them for you. :wink1:

Racists and homophobes suck.

Moderating is making sure people follow the rules on this board that Dave has set. Whether or not people agree with them...it is his board and he makes the rules.

But...you enforce Dave's sense of judgment, and you have to judge which posts are in violation, right?

And I go shopping for the escalators. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

picture.php

No, wait, I get it.

picture.php

I guess. I have been known to be from time to time.

You wouldn't be a good mod if you made it personal, and judging in the way you mean would have to be completely personal. Not only would you have to decide that the post is bad, but that the poster is bad as well.

And you don't do that.

Being judgmental is easy and fun. :lecture

Is judging a judgmental person the same as judging a non-judgmental person? Or is that a classic example of two wrongs making a right? Because being Christian I'm not supposed to judge, but not liking what judgmental people are judgmental about .... now I'm just confusing myself :banghead

:dunno

Back