Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a bad patch there a few weeks ago - big mofos, maximum redness and inflammation :gah: I was eating a lot of biscuits and Pringles. Once I cut those out I seemed to catch a break. And my history with spots has told me that diet is definitely a factor, for me at least.

Man, I'm not helping to avoid the toy collector stereotype by revealing this information am I :lol

s-l640.jpg

Damn you for making me google an image.

And yeah, sure enough, got a spot right on my upper lip and now I look like I got punched in the face.

I hate having a stent in my kidney and being in excruciating pain from it and not being able to get off from work.

Last edited:
Thanks Rambler. I hope it makes youtube look into all these various other 'rescue' channels. Some may be genuine but those were dodgy as ****. A lot of people in the comments were falling for it but on at least one of the videos I saw a bunch of other people calling them out - the replies from the channel were ''thank you'' to every comment regardless if it was someone who was taken in by it and praising them or someone who recognized it as a cruel scam - thereby proving the latter as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Back