Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feminist bridges.

inVZCPu.png

Feminist bridges.

inVZCPu.png

Oh low blow......

Wait till NTSB does the investigation.....

More likely a sub contractor played it cheap and used inexperienced labor or something....

But if it’s bad design.....hang em high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are replacing the METAL roofing of our 3-6 grades school and it's just over 10 years old. METAL roofing. Suppose to last between 60 and 80. Just like the above bridge, shoddy construction.

They are replacing the METAL roofing of our 3-6 grades school and it's just over 10 years old. METAL roofing. Suppose to last between 60 and 80. Just like the above bridge, shoddy construction.

It’s actually probably not shoddy construction, it’s probably intentional and the construction company is “in”’with someone making financial decisions for the school.

They have to “fix” and issue they knew was going to happen, and funnel more tax payer money into BS repair/construction.

Mafia had been doing this to the roads up north forever.

It’s actually probably not shoddy construction, it’s probably intentional and the construction company is “in”’with someone making financial decisions for the school.

They have to “fix” and issue they knew was going to happen, and funnel more tax payer money into BS repair/construction.

Mafia had been doing this to the roads up north forever.

Once the roof was signed off on, there was nothing they could do other than never hire them again. They take bids, and usually they always take the lowest one. They've done it before and got screwed. They'll never learn.

This has been going on for years, and I've already confronted the **** head doing it. Their door doesn't fit the frame right. I've been toiling over things to do to **** with them. Sign them up for junk mail and free samples. Call spammers for mortgages and drug rehab.

Rant coming....I have no where else to do this without fear of reprisal, so skip if you want....I gotta vent.

My company’s vacation policy changes.

After 15 years of work and earning vacation hours, my company has decided to change how you can use them this year. All these changes rolled out in the past several months.

1. We HAD sick days....no more , you must use your vacation days if your sick. That includes emergency surgery or taking care of a sick spouse or child, even serious illnesses.

2. They no have blacked out all holidays, and I mean ALL. Not just the day, but in many cases, the week before and after. They do choose 2 people out of 100 in a lottery system to get 2 days off during these holiday blackouts, but if you do get it, you are ineligible to do it again for 2 years.

3. No vacation will be guaranteed until 3 months before the requested dates. So essentially, you cannot make any travel plans that cannot be cancelled until 3 months before the travel. Any deposits or payments you choose to make before 3 months out , you would lose if they decided not to grant those days. So basically any air tickets you buy, you could lose the money paid unless you wait till 3 months before you intend to fly to by them....which by then they will be much more expensive. Same for concert or sports tickets, that go on sale 6 months out....bought them? Sorry we are not giving you the time off....you lose!

4. They also have pretty much blacked out summer. Combine that with blacked out holidays and now you will be lucky if you can vacation with your school ages children once a year. And let’s not forget you can’t even make plans for they summer vacation until April ....good luck getting a hotel anywhere in summer in April.

It’s a shame that these thing are changing in America. All this “America First” crap is a total lie. Corporations first is more like it. At my age I have seen the degradation of worker benefits become the norm. Pensions have disappeared , healthcare is becoming a luxury , full time employment is also becoming difficult to find. It’s a sad state of affairs for the unskilled worker.....and now the professionals are under attack. So get another job? The standard answer? Ok, so re enter the labor pool at starting salary and benefits, with another company with who is making the same changes or worse after dedicated 15 year with your current company....that’s a punk answer from folks who support these corporate abuses.

Let’s be clear about this also, the company I work for made 33 BILLION last year....

They returned 1.1 billion to “shareholders”.....how nice of them.....too bad 90% of share belong to 10 people......

Rant over....that’s for listening.....no one who can make changes for the better does.

I hope you're at least paid well for that BS.

I hear ya. Even at my job they're trying to scrap us down to nothing. Just found out this year that we lose all insurance when we retire. We also get no more COLA for our retirement, that we pay into. Certified (teachers) employees have it a little better than classified employees like me, but as always, the real winners are the administration who give themselves raises and up their benefits when they want.

Rant coming....I have no where else to do this without fear of reprisal, so skip if you want....I gotta vent.

Fact we live in same state, yes your company is not the only one. My mother being a hairstylists gets the brunt of info on companies like these from her clients all...the.. time.. If anything I can whole heartily see why places like Pennsylvania and others would adopt a Union to protect it's people in jobs to keep their rights and pensions. As per the "America First" thing, I find this has been a long time coming event of corporations/companies since the NAFTA agreement in 1994.

Fact we live in same state, yes your company is not the only one. My mother being a hairstylists gets the brunt of info on companies like these from her clients all...the.. time.. If anything I can whole heartily see why places like Pennsylvania and others would adopt a Union to protect it's people in jobs to keep their rights and pensions. As per the "America First" thing, I find this has been a long time coming event of corporations/companies since the NAFTA agreement in 1994.

Too bad it isn't "America's People First".

very true.....its all been corporate control , dominated by keeping the masses fighting over social issues , while they run away with out rights as freedoms....

Back