Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should put the same energy into getting puss.

Video Games or Puss... hmm... $60 for date that turned into one night stand I thought would be a start of something or $60 for hours of gameplay with friends... :dunno

Imho I'll find her... just some random day like many of us here do.

Video Games or Puss... hmm... $60 for date that turned into one night stand I thought would be a start of something or $60 for hours of gameplay with friends... :dunno

Imho I'll find her... just some random day like many of us here do.

60 bucks for a one night stand is a bargain,congrats brother!

There's plenty of hookup sites out there where you could get it for free. There's no reason you gotta be in a dry spell for years.

Although you might have to bang a mess.

Eh called me old fashioned... maybe i will if the "ONE" doesn't show up. But be my luck the "ONE" be from a hook up site :lol

Why does it gotta be that one? Just find one, and leave the nuts hanging out.

I've done it in the past, it's a cheap thrill but a thrill nonetheless.

DistortedDarkHellbender-max-1mb.gif

There's plenty of hookup sites out there where you could get it for free. There's no reason you gotta be in a dry spell for years.

Although you might have to bang a mess.

They are most unclean

Eh called me old fashioned... maybe i will if the "ONE" doesn't show up. But be my luck the "ONE" be from a hook up site :lol

What if you skip on good women trying to find the " one " that might never exist?

Back