Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my rant: knew a guy in US through a ebay transaction(he sent me an opened QS001 batman despite having paid for sealed set, but gave him benefit of doubt), thought him to be nice as he talked lotsa stuff about collecting hot toys iron man, hulkbusters and stuff. agree to have a trade with him on sending some star wars hot toys and sent him full dough for a QS006 mark 45 iron man, later realised he was playing me when stocks were shipping and he couldn't fulfil the promise on mark 45, saying his credit card was hacked and sideshow wouldn't refund bla bla......also said he couldn't afford to pay me. i had to write off the bad deal real hard

just saw his post today on OSR, now wanting to buy a king arts hulkbuster statue. was like 'WTH!!!'

rant over.

wrong thread?

my rant: knew a guy in US through a ebay transaction(he sent me an opened QS001 batman despite having paid for sealed set, but gave him benefit of doubt), thought him to be nice as he talked lotsa stuff about collecting hot toys iron man, hulkbusters and stuff. agree to have a trade with him on sending some star wars hot toys and sent him full dough for a QS006 mark 45 iron man, later realised he was playing me when stocks were shipping and he couldn't fulfil the promise on mark 45, saying his credit card was hacked and sideshow wouldn't refund bla bla......also said he couldn't afford to pay me. i had to write off the bad deal real hard

just saw his post today on OSR, now wanting to buy a king arts hulkbuster statue. was like 'WTH!!!'

rant over.

You need to not only warn the folks at OSR, but you need to post his eBay name in the proper thread. I would also call him out on OSR.

rant over.

Take this to General Collectibles - Discussions & Questions where more people will see it and consider naming and shaming the seller so nobody else gets suckered in.

My cat's chronic upper respiratory infection. She's still a baby and can't be herself.

25353649_10210799336282688_4126714880082172980_n.jpg

bud crows, thanks, i removed my earlier post, in case this is not a 'under the sun' thread. i was just ranting off some frustrations lol

bud The Ween, i thought of that, but it just brings about a negative circle in OSR (and my words against his anyway. he is basically not respecting others but only himself kinda guy). blame it on my bad luck, but everytime i see his WTB threads, it just hurts lol....

bud plastic bateman, alrights. i might just do that. thanks!

My cat's chronic upper respiratory infection. She's still a baby and can't be herself.

View attachment 400398

poor sweety.shes so cute.

bud crows, thanks, i removed my earlier post, in case this is not a 'under the sun' thread. i was just ranting off some frustrations lol

bud The Ween, i thought of that, but it just brings about a negative circle in OSR (and my words against his anyway. he is basically not respecting others but only himself kinda guy). blame it on my bad luck, but everytime i see his WTB threads, it just hurts lol....

bud plastic bateman, alrights. i might just do that. thanks!

ween, ween is a good bud. but yeah warn everyone. most people dont come in here.

poor sweety.shes so cute.

ween, ween is a good bud. but yeah warn everyone. most people dont come in here.

It was offensive to female workers of UPS. :D

Aw, man... :monkey2
Be strong, both of ya.

Thanks, fellas. I've had many cats but I can say she's my favorite. They love her at the vet since she's sweet and cuddly with everybody. Beware your head because she will boop it hers without fail.

Scummy eBay buyers.

I had someone refuse to pay for something they purchased from me last week, now I think the same thing is about to happen again. I sold a figure to someone, then I checked their feedback and they had some feedback warning sellers to stay away... It was all positive feedback, so I didn't notice it until it was too late.

:mad:

I hate this ****. I think I'm done with eBay for good as soon as I sell off the last few things I have for sale.

Last edited:
Scummy eBay buyers.

I had someone refuse to pay for something they purchased from me last week, now I think the same thing is about to happen again. I sold a figure to someone, then I checked their feedback and they had some feedback warning sellers to stay away... It was all positive feedback, so I didn't notice it until it was too late.

:mad:

I hate this ****. I think I'm done with eBay for good as soon as I sell off the last few things I have for sale.

Just make sure to report them and put their eBay name in the eBay thread so people can block them.

People who have more children than they can coral and handle.

Even if that number is one....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vast majority of human kind is basically just consuming resources .....

Not much productivity from them....

Nature will have a correction soon....
Unfortunately , natural corrections do not always take down the populations that cause overpopulation and low productivity.

The vast majority of human kind is basically just consuming resources .....

Not much productivity from them....

Nature will have a correction soon....
Unfortunately , natural corrections do not always take down the populations that cause overpopulation and low productivity.

why let nature do what we can do without any suffering? you think nature will care about people's well being? or safety? like I said, eugenics then?

Back