Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great, but I've always been a PC person and I'm not changing now. I haven't had very many issues except for this whole Windows 10 business. I've never cared for it and I hate Edge!

You should, your life will become immensely better with a $2k computer haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you want to do this because of someone's post!

giphy.gif

More friendly advice.
1. Do not mention the name DiFabio, IrishJedi or WWEJedi.
2. Don't listen To EvilFace, Wor Gar or Crows or you will end up like #1.
3. Ignore rule #2 and #1 , and do not listen to Xipotec. ever....

giphy.gif

I've had zero viruses the entire time and can download any torrent I want, and peruse some shadier sites, without worrying about malware.

ive had zero problems since I know how to to protect a computer. I use programs on PC that apple doesnt have. some really important programs. I play games i cant play on apple. PC is more user friendly and easier to customize.

My PC cost me 4 times LESS than what a crappy Apple does. My PC can be easily repaired if something happened. if your apple is more than a couple of years old, sometimes fixing it is nearly impossible (I know this from friends)
no yeah, f- apple.

watch this, then have a big laugh :lol :rotfl :wink1: :goodpost:

ive had zero problems since I know how to to protect a computer. I use programs on PC that apple doesnt have. some really important programs. I play games i cant play on apple. PC is more user friendly and easier to customize.

My PC cost me 4 times LESS than what a crappy Apple does. My PC can be easily repaired if something happened. if your apple is more than a couple of years old, sometimes fixing it is nearly impossible (I know this from friends)
no yeah, f- apple.

watch this, then have a big laugh :lol :rotfl :wink1: :goodpost:

I know how to protect one too except now I don't need to waste time or money doing it.

I know how to protect one too except now I don't need to waste time or money doing it.

the sheer IRONY of this post........ oh my god....... lol

1255977.gif

besides who is talking about pc protection money? i never said anything about money for that.... ( besides wasting a little time seems better than wasting a lot of money with apple...:dunno)

I find the whole PC vs. Apple thing to be laughable, quite honestly. You should just enjoy whatever you have, and not care about how others spend their money :lol. Although, over the years, I've noticed that it's always the non-Apple users who have a problem with people who buy products from Apple. I've never owned a Macbook, but I have owned iPhones, iPods, and iPads. I know that Apple generally has great quality control on their products. The Apple stores also provide good support, and I've had my iPhone serviced once a few years ago.

(lighten the **** up, crows. I'm willing to bet your PC's most likely a potato, anyway.)

Well unless you're stealing hardware and programs they cost money.

See, this is funny,
i dont ever steal programs because there are always alternatives.
Something that mac users are maybe unaware of.

Avast and ccleaner and malwarebytes are already 70% of your defense...
Google chrome has add ons like HTTPS and noscript. All....free..

Meanwhile you just admitted before to torrenting and peruse some shadier sites so.... yeah... :slap :horror
Dont even wanna know what shady sites... jeez bro...

I find the whole PC vs. Apple thing to be laughable, quite honestly. You should just enjoy whatever you have, and not care about how others spend their money :lol. Although, over the years, I've noticed that it's always the non-Apple users who have a problem with people who buy products from Apple. I've never owned a Macbook, but I have owned iPhones, iPods, and iPads. I know that Apple generally has great quality control on their products. The Apple stores also provide good support, and I've had my iPhone serviced once a few years ago.

(lighten the **** up, crows. I'm willing to bet your PC's most likely a potato, anyway.)

They started it...

I've done all that stuff and for many years I was anti-apple but I couldn't go six months without reformatting my drives. Malware has gotten worse and I've still never had an issue with my mac. I'll sing their praises forever. The price tag is obscenely high but well worth it

the sheer IRONY of this post........ oh my god....... lol

1255977.gif

besides who is talking about pc protection money? i never said anything about money for that.... ( besides wasting a little time seems better than wasting a lot of money with apple...:dunno)

Microsoft Security Essentials = Free and does it's job. I don't have to do anything. :lecture

And no Apple hater here. I has iphone since launch. It's just the whole mac vs windows is lulz. fanbois gonna fanboi.

They started it...

But, that's marketing! :lol I'm talking about non-Apple users generally being an uptight bunch.

I consider myself a pretty advanced PC user, and I run into occasional problems every few months or so. I've had a few crippling Malware attacks last year, too.

I hate that fat woman don't bother knowing their pants size anymore and resort to stretch pants and sweatpants and just don't care how dumpy they look.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I hate that fat woman don't bother knowing their pants size anymore and resort to stretch pants and sweatpants and just don't care how dumpy they look.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lol, wait until you try and dress your Molecule Lennon Dawl. Now with super detailed ass crack.

Back