Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People in statue/comic related facebook groups who won't stop sending facebook friend requests. We've never spoken before, I'm not letting you see my personal details.

lol yea everyday I'm being added or requested for some group. I don't need the same pictures and info posted dozens of times in my feed.

I had thought you thought the Fox series was bad :lol while I hate they made Peter look like an adult, that show was the ****. Funny, I was actually watching clips just last night of when he turned into Man-Spider :lol

Art in cartoons blows now. Everything now is trying to either be this mutant looking Anime with dumb art direction.

Fox X-Men is still better than anything to hit the big screen.

Last edited:
Out of context it is funny indeed. :lol
But imagine if you was so afraid of Venom that you'd start seein' him everywhere... Pretty creepy.

I always dug he was invisible to his Spider-Sense. Such a great idea to a character that was already stronger than Spider-Man.

All those 90s cartoons were the best. What a time to be alive!
Everyone forgets the animated Iron Man cartoon but that one was outstanding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had the same MacBook for seven years with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great, but I've always been a PC person and I'm not changing now. I haven't had very many issues except for this whole Windows 10 business. I've never cared for it and I hate Edge!

Back