Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if you were nicer people would have offered to add you to the email list.

Use GoRogue now for $5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked during spook, got nowhere. No idea why they're still using emails. Must be a bunch of older people who don't know how to work a cell phone and use an app like discord or WhatsApp.

I asked during spook, got nowhere. No idea why they're still using emails. Must be a bunch of older people who don't know how to work a cell phone and use an app like discord or WhatsApp.

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe take some initiative and start one. I'm very satisfied with the generosity of the email list.

I hate when I give a code to a complainer and they don't have the common decency to say thank you.

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe take some initiative and start one. I'm very satisfied with the generosity of the email list.

I hate when I give a code to a complainer and they don't have the common decency to say thank you.

Id have no problem helping if anyone here was helpful. You gave me a code that was expired, then complained about me complaining...

Me too. And $3 one and another $3 one. And a $5 one yesterday! :yess

I know I'm pumped, I got $25 and only missed out on two of the really short $3 ones. I can't believe they've given out so much this year but I like it

The code usually only last 5 minutes. The emails are almost useless anyway.

You could always download tapatalk like I did today and it will alert you every time someone posts in the codes thread, which I'm finding rather annoying. :lol

The code usually only last 5 minutes. The emails are almost useless anyway.

You could always download tapatalk like I did today and it will alert you every time someone posts in the codes thread, which I'm finding rather annoying. :lol

because there is too much chatter. I know! :guh :lol

OT. I can't remember the smiley I want to post. :cuss

I hate this community for the most part. During spooktacular, I didn't find out about the codes until the ass end, missing most of them. Only found out from Facebook from a random posting. Same **** right now, thought they only did codes during spook, but just found again from a random Facebook post that they've been doing codes for two days now, of which I've missed them all again. I find this community to be pretty worthless and unhelpful. I don't come here much because of it, only to look at pics and the status of figures. Also annoying to sift the the thousands of pages of whining posts.

Lmao. You're a ******. Most people contribute positively to this community. You suck. Go away. :wave

I hate this community for the most part. During spooktacular, I didn't find out about the codes until the ass end, missing most of them.

I already have da codes. There-a very nice! Now go and boil your bottoms you son of a silly person!

HolyGrailFrenchKnight.gif~c200

I hate this community for the most part. During spooktacular, I didn't find out about the codes until the ass end, missing most of them. Only found out from Facebook from a random posting. Same **** right now, thought they only did codes during spook, but just found again from a random Facebook post that they've been doing codes for two days now, of which I've missed them all again. I find this community to be pretty worthless and unhelpful. I don't come here much because of it, only to look at pics and the status of figures. Also annoying to sift the the thousands of pages of whining posts.

Wow. Just, wow. Ive never felt like anyone should be banned from a public forum but you sir would be the first. You dont deserve to be here. If you dont like the community then leave. If you dont appreciate the generosity and effort it takes others to post codes and email them then please dont let the door hit your whiny selfish ass on the way out.

Back