Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've ever lived in NYC, you'd know how hard it is to meet new people here, because everyone's always in a rush :lol. And even if you have one date with a woman, there's no guarantee that she'll even have time to see you again (and vice versa). There are a lot of articles written on the topic, and many of them touch on truths. That's why I miss college, because things were less hectic back then.

Not really. But, come back to me on this, when you get out of your damn basement :lol.

I'm straight. And wtf is grinder? Then again, I don't even want to know...

Maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong neighborhoods but I'm there a handful of times every year and I can't not see them haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its cute that you think the wives had nothing to do, very cute

They didn't. My Dad had a place downstairs where he worked on things and played his music loud. My mother never told him to go down there and he didn't go there to get away from her.

And shove your "very cute" ****.

Maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong neighborhoods but I'm there a handful of times every year and I can't not see them haha

Where the heck DO you hang out?! :lol I'm in Manhattan every week, and out and about Times Square (for Midtown Comics, mostly). Then Long Island for work. I've seen random strip club ads, though...

Man-Cave? Pfft. Just take out a loan and sell some kidneys to make your own Batcave. Problem solved. Everyone's officially inferior to you.

batcave-hts-gi.jpg

article-2183250-145C531D000005DC-669_964x529.jpg

eBay sellers who don't add a tracking number? What type of garbage human being are you?

They didn't. My Dad had a place downstairs where he worked on things and played his music loud. My mother never told him to go down there and he didn't go there to get away from her.

And shove your "very cute" ****.

Did ur dad call it a man cave?

Also, u have cute thoughts hon, dont ever doubt your cuteness Please!

downstairs where he worked on things

Man caves are never for building stuff. Thats a different thing . Thats like a workshop room

Last edited:
Going through all the bull **** of making a box and measuring it out for something someone wanted to buy here to give them a firm shipping cost, and then they don't even bother outright saying they're no longer interested. I gave an estimate, which turned out to be very close to the actual cost... again, this is why I'll never pay for Premium. They just happened to see me talking about said figure in a thread years ago.

You're not far off. If she were in Canada (well, Ontario at least), she'd be in a padded cell. And I don't mean the crazy house. She'd be in an actual apartment, that's padded with good fiberglass to protect from the cold, and she'd have her own kitchen and cable television. The entire place would be furnished better than the crappy studio apartment that I'm paying lots of rent for.

I know they have a similar system in Switzerland :lol. I mean, if you live in a country like that, it's probably better to do jail time and get free housing :rotfl. Heck, you can join SSF, because you even get a free laptop and Internet access.

Back