Things I Regret

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it. But if you do decide to try that, definitely let him know that you plan on making a new account because if it's the same IP any new account you make is going to be banned. My Xenoburger account was banned less than a week after I made it, which was 3-4 months after I had my Lar'ja account closed, but I simply emailed Dave about it and he re-activated it.

Not that it's been a problem for me but what if there's more than one collector in a household and they have a router/firewall/proxy on their home network? That would show up at one IP address.

A few ...even though I cannot truly regret past decisions because I really love my current life ... my wife and daughter are AMAZING.

-not going pro in golf, was a scratch golfer at 15 and when asked by sponsors to go to Qualifying school I turned it down because I did not want to leave my girlfriend (whom looks like Adrianna Lima). Had a bunch of backers including my grandfather and chose to stay in NY and go to college.
- Investing money sooner (on my own) I had $4000-8000 to invest at one point in Pier one stock .11 cents a share in 2008. I was talked out of it by my step father whom is a day trader. 1 year later Pier one was sitting at $24.00 a share. Quick math ( that money could have been $700k-1.4mil) . 180x invested =/
- Taking advantage of opportunities when I was younger with girls. I was always thinking they girls I dated in High school and College I would marry. One particular story was a girl I had a crush on throughout High School kept inviting me over to watch movies and hangout when her parents were out of town. I thought it was because we were friends and she was not interested in my like that. Years later ( once I was engaged) she told me the error of my ways and she is now a Neurosurgeon.

Not that it's been a problem for me but what if there's more than one collector in a household and they have a router/firewall/proxy on their home network? That would show up at one IP address.
Good question. I imagine the result would be the same. You'd have to ask Dave. Seems like a "tough luck" situation.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Mr. Green regret changing the "Things That Are Scary" thread to "Things That are F#$%ing Scary" thread. Cause like scare is scare right? So like why is it scarier or scariest anyway?!! Like are they more scare of ghost or mosquitos?!?!?!?!

Mr. Green regret changing the "Things That Are Scary" thread to "Things That are F#$%ing Scary" thread. Cause like scare is scare right? So like why is it scarier or scariest anyway?!! Like are they more scare of ghost or mosquitos?!?!?!?!

it flows better./....

I regret not buying Apple or Google common stock when they were $20 per share. I also regret partying too much during high school and taking a break from school before starting college... in hindsight, I waisted a few years of significant earnings/income (based on my current salary) because of this break.

I regret not buying Apple or Google common stock when they were $20 per share. I also regret partying to much during high school and taking a break from school before starting college... in hindsight, I waisted a few years of significant earnings/income because of this break.

No point regretting stock decisions :dunno

Never regret partying.

A break between high school and college is generally a very good idea.

I rate your cause for regret a 3/10. Please describe the quality of your partying and how you spent that break time so that the extent of your folly can be properly judged by others.

I regret not buying Apple or Google common stock when they were $20 per share.

There will always be stock chances that you'll miss. I have to miss them all.

I also regret partying too much during high school

Why? You still graduated. Have fun when you're young!

and taking a break from school before starting college... in hindsight, I waisted a few years of significant earnings/income (based on my current salary) because of this break.[

But you still went to college. Don't regret that because a lot of us never got there. I bet you still make a ton more than I do.

/QUOTE]

You have nothing to regret. :)

No point regretting stock decisions :dunno

Never regret partying.

A break between high school and college is generally a very good idea.

I rate your cause for regret a 3/10. Please describe the quality of your partying and how you spent that break time so that the extent of your folly can be properly judged by others.

Lol

Partying to the point of being expelled my junior year, which forced me to go to Adult school. When I got expelled I thought college would never be an option so I worked at dead end jobs. I was actually working at a paint store color matching paint, when a coworker said to me "you don't want to be me in 30 years, still renting and barely getting by, go back to school". I took his advice to heart, cut back on drinking/indulging in substances, enrolled in Jr college finished the 2 years got accepted into 4 year university graduated magma cum laude, then went on to get a masters degree, pass the CPA exam and become an accoutant. But I still wasted more time then I would like to admit and a lot of money in salary

I regret not buying Apple or Google common stock when they were $20 per share.

There will always be stock chances that you'll miss. I have to miss them all.

I also regret partying too much during high school

Why? You still graduated. Have fun when you're young!

and taking a break from school before starting college... in hindsight, I waisted a few years of significant earnings/income (based on my current salary) because of this break.[

But you still went to college. Don't regret that because a lot of us never got there. I bet you still make a ton more than I do.

/QUOTE]

You have nothing to regret. :)

No high school degree, its an adult school degree but I do have a college degree and a masters. It took me 3 months to finish my senior year at adult school... wasn't a real school lol

Mr. Green regret working for UPS. They have tuition reimbursement but you work midnight shift and that's cause havoc on your study. There are those who wisely take part-time college and part-time at UPS but most seem to be lucky sorting envelops. Mr. Green sweat his ass off. Grades dropped and he had to postponed his education. He should've take it slow and steady - plan things out and enjoy life more.

Mr. Green regret working for UPS. They have tuition reimbursement but you work midnight shift and that's cause havoc on your study. There are those who wisely take part-time college and part-time at UPS but most seem to be lucky sorting envelops. Mr. Green sweat his ass off. Grades dropped and he had to postponed his education. He should've take it slow and steady - plan things out and enjoy life more.

what mr verde had to do?

what mr verde had to do?

Sort and load boxs and miscellaneous items into trailers. Off loading the same type of items as well, from trailers. They can be envelops to bags of envelops to about 120lbs item. Yes, Mr. Green did a lot of hard work through various careers.

And stop calling Mr. Green verde.......you're not one of 'em druggies are you?

Sort and load boxs and miscellaneous items into trailers. Off loading the same type of items as well, from trailers. They can be envelops to bags of envelops to about 120lbs item. Yes, Mr. Green did a lot of hard work through various careers.

And stop calling Mr. Green verde.......you're not one of 'em druggies are you?

no, im not, im just bi l

Back