The Will Smith slaps Chris Rock thread - plus Sam Jackson gets his Oscar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jada should know Chris was competition from the start.

o3p0pdq.jpg

He REFUSED TO LEAVE!

The Academy just allowed it!

Was the Academy security staff on break?

Was LA FREAKING PD not available?

No wait LAPD WAS ON FREAKING SITE!

HOLY CRAP this just keeps getting worse and worse for woke hollywood.

Imagine slapping someone, being asked to leave, refuse and they still give you an Oscar!

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s like I’m picturing a football, baseball or hockey team coming up to get their Super Bowl rings, World Series trophy or Stanley Cup and all of a sudden the announcer says to them “Your mama is so fat!” :rotfl
One man had the balls to do it. . .

So few of those jokes could be told today, and we are worse for it.

One man had the balls to do it. . .

So few of those jokes could be told today, and we are worse for it.

About 24 years ago based on Kobe Bryant's stated age ... half a lifetime for me and yeah, everything's changed. Some things for the better, others not so much. That's the thing about the human condition.

It's a condition, son.

The Oscars is all about the jokes and drama. The awards are irrelevant. Ego boosting and that is all.
IMO just reading about the voting process, and "campaigning" had me write the awards off years ago. E,g, if you were an academy member, you may be voting on movies you hadn't even bothered to watch.

And I don't know what is says about people in general, that this class-less incident gets more attention than actual serious issues. Except maybe we all enjoy watching the haves fall off pedestals.

Personally think it's pretty cringe; and kudos to CR. Now I can't watch Independence Day or Men in Black without thinking "but yah know, this guy's a real jerk". Thanx for that, Will.:thwak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back