The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was all right. i dont like maggie going soft and i wish tara wouldve gotten shot in the face repeatedly

I wouldn’t be surprised if Maggie is gone soon

neither would i. i know there are contract negotiation issues but its like theyre setting her up as 'outside' of the main group, she doesnt seem like a key player anymore now that rick and daryl are at the hilltop.

lol, it took me like 3 minutes to figure out why her and the kid were upset when they walked in, i didnt put it together they didnt know about carl. just seem out of the loop.

neither would i. i know there are contract negotiation issues but its like theyre setting her up as 'outside' of the main group, she doesnt seem like a key player anymore now that rick and daryl are at the hilltop.

lol, it took me like 3 minutes to figure out why her and the kid were upset when they walked in, i didnt put it together they didnt know about carl. just seem out of the loop.

The actress is on a new show on another network

I want Tara to live because her serious acting is such ham.

And her flap jacks flopping around when running is funnAy.

I was hoping Dwight would do Tara (and the viewers) a favor and help her be with Denise again.:lol

tumblr_nh0blqLEgq1qfzg3fo1_250.gif

Even Daryl, the guys lost his “mojo” for me on the show. Last episode he was leading the Alexandria crew with his crossbow and he look like a character of himself needing the crossbow be become “Daryl”. The guy hasn’t done much and his hair is annoying so long you can hardly see his face. He just looks so dirty!

Basically the character of “Daryl” is not the cool “Daryl” of seasons of old. Plus he looks like he’s getting FAT!!!!

Even Daryl, the guys lost his “mojo” for me on the show. Last episode he was leading the Alexandria crew with his crossbow and he look like a character of himself needing the crossbow be become “Daryl”. The guy hasn’t done much and his hair is annoying so long you can hardly see his face. He just looks so dirty!

Basically the character of “Daryl” is not the cool “Daryl” of seasons of old. Plus he looks like he’s getting FAT!!!!

Back