The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A lot of shows are doing that now. There must be a reason for it. I guess since they don't do 23-25 episodes seasons, they stretch it out so it doesn't seem that long before the new season starts. May have something to do with ratings and sweeps.

They do that to stretch out the season for the entire year and for sweep weeks which occur in February, May, July, and November to maximize their advertising revenue. Feb. May, and Nov. are thought to be the most important. The first half of the WD seasons air in February, and the second half airs in November, both during sweeps time periods.

Most shows dont have an one hour 18 episode seasons.

Shows might do the same but they dont stretch their plots as extteme as walking dead

23eb5f0ba3f50bd68fd5f97f51882c32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23eb5f0ba3f50bd68fd5f97f51882c32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow the military ( fully) this time.

Show what happened to the gov. Washington. Have the entire show follow what happened to the president.

There are a few things they could do. IF THEY CARED

Follow the lives of the scientists and army working against the virus.
Make it all about the higher ups. The people in charge

Decent episode. Should have taken Jades. Wish Negan heard about what Simone did. And to be honest I couldn't remember at all what Enid did or how she got caught... Not a clue what she was talking about. [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good episode last night, especially the building tension between Negan and Simon. I'm glad that an explanation about Jadis and the junk people was finally given - it always bugged me that they seemed to be about 50 years farther into the apocalypse.:lol

Back