The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New York Times article reads,

'Reports coming in that actors on set were distraught at Carl's last scenes. When asked how they were able to channel those emotions to provide such depth and vulnerability within the scenes, Danai and Andrew replied, "We just think about how Chandler gets to leave this **** show and how we wished the writers had written scenes for our [Rick and Michonne] deaths instead. This show ****ing sucks!"

Writers for the show were unavailable for comment as they were at the bank cashing their checks at the time of the interview with Danai and Andrew.'

New York Times article reads,

'Reports coming in that actors on set were distraught at Carl's last scenes. When asked how they were able to channel those emotions to provide such depth and vulnerability within the scenes, Danai and Andrew replied, "We just think about how Chandler gets to leave this **** show and how we wished the writers had written scenes for our [Rick and Michonne] deaths instead. This show ****ing sucks!"

Writers for the show were unavailable for comment as they were at the bank cashing their checks at the time of the interview with Danai and Andrew.'

tenor.gif

I just read another cast member (you can look it up) has signed to do a pilot show on ABC. He/She were in talks with AMC on new contract but did not come to agreement.
I do feel sorry for many cast member on the show. Yes you are on a “popular” show, but with so many characters you don’t get much screen time or quality dialogue to show your acting chops!!!

Look at Daryl, last weeks episode required him to hold a child and say only two lines “You saved us all” & “I’m gonna go up and look around”!! If I am an actor am I cool with that or am I pissed that characters like “The King” & Gaven are taking away my screen time.

I just read another cast member (you can look it up) has signed to do a pilot show on ABC. He/She were in talks with AMC on new contract but did not come to agreement.
I do feel sorry for many cast member on the show. Yes you are on a “popular” show, but with so many characters you don’t get much screen time or quality dialogue to show your acting chops!!!

Look at Daryl, last weeks episode required him to hold a child and say only two lines “You saved us all” & “I’m gonna go up and look around”!! If I am an actor am I cool with that or am I pissed that characters like “The King” & Gaven are taking away my screen time.

6aa60aa975d07c7ca75b5f41a9b825b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This show will be done in 2019.

To Scott Gimple & Gale Anne Hurd:

[video]https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/54404a7d-6e82-4f0f-9fb6-2bb55dd83747[/video]

Last edited:
Don't know how they can keep an audience when they are off the air for so long only to comeback for 5 episodes and then disappear again. There really is no pay-off in the waiting when the writing is so sub-par.

The show definitely needs to end talented actor wasted. Show was so great in the beginning just too bad. Some nice moments in this half way mark but then the ******** happened. Definitely time to end just no point.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Don't know how they can keep an audience when they are off the air for so long only to comeback for 5 episodes and then disappear again. There really is no pay-off in the waiting when the writing is so sub-par.

A lot of shows are doing that now. There must be a reason for it. I guess since they don't do 23-25 episodes seasons, they stretch it out so it doesn't seem that long before the new season starts. May have something to do with ratings and sweeps.

A lot of shows are doing that now. There must be a reason for it. I guess since they don't do 23-25 episodes seasons, they stretch it out so it doesn't seem that long before the new season starts. May have something to do with ratings and sweeps.

Nah, they just stretch it out because they don’t have enough episodes to make it to May anymore

I thought they were doing that because they know the spike in viewings a season premiere and finale can have. Having a mid-season premiere and finale is a lazy/easy way to spike viewings.

Back