The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in yesterday. Absolutely fantastic. Not perfect, but really really nice. The quality, sculpt and paint are top notch.

Crappy phone pic:
IMG_6151.jpg

I admit, seeing some of this makes me wish I didn't get rid of all of mine but times were tough. Family first. :) Nice display!

I admit, seeing some of this makes me wish I didn't get rid of all of mine but times were tough. Family first. :) Nice display!

I hear you. I am needing to sell a bunch of hot toys figures right now. Times ARE tough...

I sold several spawn figs in the past. I regret that as well. But the ones on that shelf I hope to never have to...

HUGE thanks to Luisenigma1 for hooking me up with the Classic and Modern versions of this guy. I felt the same excitement that I had back in 1994 when saw the figures in stores. I'm sure nostalgia is a big factor but if anything, they exceeded my expectations even.

uHHAslz.jpg

Reindhardt,
Did you do any thing to that 10th Anni. Spawn figure? Maybe freshen the white paint? Looks really good!

Anyone still waiting on there spawn figures in the US?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

There are still plenty of customers who haven’t seen any movement since the 3/6 tracking numbers were sent out...3/6!!!!!!!!

What a **** show I don’t blame anyone for never trusting Todd again with another KS project he hurt his future projects with this fiasco

HUGE thanks to Luisenigma1 for hooking me up with the Classic and Modern versions of this guy. I felt the same excitement that I had back in 1994 when saw the figures in stores. I'm sure nostalgia is a big factor but if anything, they exceeded my expectations even.

uHHAslz.jpg

Reindhardt,
Did you do any thing to that 10th Anni. Spawn figure? Maybe freshen the white paint? Looks really good!

Looks good AnimalMother!

Good notice, yes I did. :) I repainted all the black and white "M". On almost all of my spawn figures actually. And added metal chains if not included as well as wires to "pose" the chains on some.

There are still plenty of customers who haven’t seen any movement since the 3/6 tracking numbers were sent out...3/6!!!!!!!!

What a **** show I don’t blame anyone for never trusting Todd again with another KS project he hurt his future projects with this fiasco

Todd mentioned that he wasn't happy with the shipping and being his first kickstarter he didn't use his several contacts for shipping that he's used for all his other figures. He mentioned that he plans to change that for his next kickstarter.

His post on this topic:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...n-comic-and-toy-remastered-2020/posts/3112227

Totally understand the frustration though.

Last edited:
Jeez over a dozen and climbing reviews on YouTube everyday on every KS version and I haven’t gotten any tracking :gah:

Tracking is completely pointless with this release lol

Then why keep sending me email updates that they are coming.. “ look for your tracking..look for your tracking

I swear he makes it sound like he’s so excited to send me these pointless updates...Was Todd on crack :slap

Maybe tomorrow, it's 3:00 am. :lol I can prove it without taking a pic tho, the box came inside a box, and it had about eight black plastic protectors for each corner of the box. I've never seen that before. That level of care from Todd to protect the box impressed me more than the actual figure. :lol

Back