The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic shadow_wolf! Where did you get the chains from? Did you wrap it around his right arm as well? Cape looks amazing.

Add a wire in the chains to take it up even one more level. :)

Cheers bro! I got the chains off e-Bay.

Yes I wrapped some chain on his right arm cuz I love the comic look.

Great idea of adding wires to the chain, I'll get to it.

I recently moved "jazz hands" to give him more prominence because he's just so badass.

IMG_2217.jpg

Did the update from Todd say the Kickstarter Spawn shipment/tracking info would be from Floship?

All of a sudden I have a delivery tracking number from Floship showing in my FedEx app dated yesterday. Shipment from Riverside Ca. Never got any kind of email. "Shipment information sent to FedEx", but package has not been picked up.

I'm sure It wont be for quite awhile... :(

Did the update from Todd say the Kickstarter Spawn shipment/tracking info would be from Floship?

All of a sudden I have a delivery tracking number from Floship showing in my FedEx app dated yesterday. Shipment from Riverside Ca. Never got any kind of email. "Shipment information sent to FedEx", but package has not been picked up.

I'm sure It wont be for quite awhile... :(

Mine was from Pledgebox

I received the tracking on 3/6 for a 3/11 delivery but it never arrived on 3/11

My new tracking that updated yesterday is showing delivery for this coming Thursday.

I can say with experience that adding wires is a total pain in the ass! But well well worth the anxiety it causes. LOL

Post pics when done :rock

I'm looking for a series 31 nightmare spawn if anyone has one at a decent price. Preferably without the packaging.

Mine was from Pledgebox

I received the tracking on 3/6 for a 3/11 delivery but it never arrived on 3/11

My new tracking that updated yesterday is showing delivery for this coming Thursday.

I think Pledgebox was who Todd said to watch for an email from with tracking info, not who was fulfilling the orders.

After googling, Floship comes out of Hong Kong & China, and is listed on kickstarter as a fulfillment partner. So, that must be my Spawn. I have nothing else I've Pre-Ordered from anywhere other than BBTS, Amazon, Target & HasbroPulse. And nothing from any overseas retailers.

Maybe I'll have it by summer.. :lol

So I just got the email today from Pledgebox for my KS Spawn.

It is indeed the same tracking number that popped up in my FedEx app account two days ago being sent from Floship. Let's see how long it now takes before there is any actual movement. :(

Back