The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BAM just got my tracking emails i?m in NY pledge # around 2K.

I'm backer 19158 so any day now.

Your lucky!!

I'm backer 23,810... :lol

Any day now!

cNMRx5X.gif

Well as much as I want this especially with it arriving 1 year after the reveal (actually more) I could not pass up on the aftermarket asking price therefore I have chosen profit over my wants.

I was offered $650 for both the classic and modern and we settled on $700.

Highest profit I have ever made in my collection history even higher than my PF Hulk, Batmobiles and Mezco classic Punisher

You have to strike when the iron is hot

Thank you Todd for the delay hype build up and affording me the opportunity to finally buy the Hulkbuster I have always wanted

The torso twist makes the loss less difficult to endure lol

Goodbye Kickstarter Spawn

Hello Hulkbuster

Still waiting..the YouTube reviews so far have all been positive and one where the guy is comparing these Spawn to all his other Spawns in his collection. These KS Spawns are the definitive versions to date IMO .

The only thing that so far ( seeing I got the 3pack ) that really bothered me is that in viewing the reviews, only the classic has the mask. I thought Todd said the modern was going to have a masked hs as well. :thud:

I have yet to see anyone reviewing the two classic and modern versions swap heads..so I hope we can do that

Anyway :impatient:

Still waiting..the YouTube reviews so far have all been positive and one where the guy is comparing these Spawn to all his other Spawns in his collection. These KS Spawns are the definitive versions to date IMO .

The only thing that so far ( seeing I got the 3pack ) that really bothered me is that in viewing the reviews, only the classic has the mask. I thought Todd said the modern was going to have a masked hs as well. :thud:

I have yet to see anyone reviewing the two classic and modern versions swap heads..so I hope we can do that

This has the head swaps you are looking for

Nice but I wish Todd made the classic mask more in tune with the comic by not featuring the teeth and leave this version showing the teeth as a alternate masked hs for the modern..oh well

I never saw him saying that. I actually only ordered the 2-pack so that I could use the masked sculpt from the classic on the modern.
I'm only interested in the modern, so I intend to sell the classic with Simmons and screaming head once I receive it. I was a bit hesitant at first about getting both since shipping to Europe was crazy expensive, so it's nice to see that I probably won't be losing any money over it.

Now if only there was some news when these will start shipping to Europe...

Thanks for the link. I haven't looked at any reviews of this since I want to keep the excitement fresh once I receive him, but skipping through this vid, am I correct to assume that the modern from the 2-pack comes with both the gauntlet and boot after all? The gauntlet was initially only announced for the 3-pack, but I was hoping all moderns will end up having them. If so, that would be awesome.

Nice but I wish Todd made the classic mask more in tune with the comic by not featuring the teeth and leave this version showing the teeth as a alternate masked hs for the modern..oh well

Yeah. The masked head included with classic Spawn isn't even correct. It is actually The Modern Spawn look. Classic Spawn had a different looking mask. The included comic cover art even show's it.

I didn't get the Modern, as the Neca is nice enough for me. I just would've liked to have the stitched head, but didn't want to spend the money for both just for the head.

But little did I expect these to be so highly priced on the secondary market already. For decades, Spawn figures were literally worthless (save for a few)..

Super pumped about the new Spawn Kickstarter even though my shipping label was created 10 days ago with no movement...

Spawn figs are probably my favorite of all figs in my collection. Went back to an old one and did some touchups. Repainted the black, white and head. Redid the green blood on dripping off of Malebolgia. Added the metal chain and wires. Repainted the sword and blood on it. Crappy pic attached.

IMG_6142.jpg

Super pumped about the new Spawn Kickstarter even though my shipping label was created 10 days ago with no movement...

Spawn figs are probably my favorite of all figs in my collection. Went back to an old one and did some touchups. Repainted the black, white and head. Redid the green blood on dripping off of Malebolgia. Added the metal chain and wires. Repainted the sword and blood on it. Crappy pic attached.

View attachment 508628
Same with my tracking created and no movement

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I missed out on the kickstarter and did not realize it was an articulated figure ... do you guys think the prices will go down in the future or just get higher? I'm not sure what to do here and whether Todd might do a mass scale release using the same body.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Back