The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89CD4CF1-2175-488D-9FE4-C99D13B6DE7E.jpg015083A0-4930-4468-B6DA-74373D1F3404.jpg2BD62BA9-2A6A-4316-9201-DB43D3DDFBC5.jpg

Found some old photos from years ago man I loved these figures gunslinger 12” was my favorite

What does the mace even look like?

At this point if I decide to get one I'd rather wait and make sure to get the Mace version since the kickstarter Spawn comes with a sword. And a much nicer sword than this one to boot.

The MK11 Spawn is near impossible to find in the UK so if anyone in the US can help me out, please PM me.
Thanks ��

Had mine and my bros mk11 spawn pre-ordered at EB Games here (I think it's just GameStop but Australias version) it should have released by now so I went in to check and apparently everyone's spawn order through them had been cancelled and they had only notified a few people about it. They told me that their shipment of the figure had been cancelled I guess they'd get it from McFarlane? So they cancelled the order? a warning to anyone down here that's ordered from eb games I wouldn't sit around and wait in the hopes they get them in-stock, if you really want the figure like I do find someone more reliable and preorder it from there. I pre-ordered a second one at dorkside toys when I started hearing about people's preorders getting cancelled, pretty bad communication on EB games part cause if I hadn't asked they never would have notified me.

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

What does the mace even look like?

At this point if I decide to get one I'd rather wait and make sure to get the Mace version since the kickstarter Spawn comes with a sword. And a much nicer sword than this one to boot.

Dunno. The MK11 Spawn figures coming out now must be leftovers from the first run. I ordered the Kickstarter Classic Spawn when the painted sword goal was announced, figured I'll have the option if I got a Mace MK Spawn.
I'm also hoping that the hands on the Kickstarter Spawn could be switched over to MK Spawn. It might not match exactly to MK Spawn, but I like more display options. The two open grip hands on MK Spawn kinda irk me, I'd rather have a gesture or fist left than two sword grip hands, they only work in two hand sword gripping poses or neutral poses.

Dunno. The MK11 Spawn figures coming out now must be leftovers from the first run. I ordered the Kickstarter Classic Spawn when the painted sword goal was announced, figured I'll have the option if I got a Mace MK Spawn.
I'm also hoping that the hands on the Kickstarter Spawn could be switched over to MK Spawn. It might not match exactly to MK Spawn, but I like more display options. The two open grip hands on MK Spawn kinda irk me, I'd rather have a gesture or fist left than two sword grip hands, they only work in two hand sword gripping poses or neutral poses.
Yeah I hope so too, I bought the 3 pack and would like to put a new hand and a Necro effect on the mk spawn. Also hoping I'll be able to put the new heads on the mk spawn, hope but doubt it. You can never have too many options.

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

That's cool looking..

I like the Mace better. Glad I passed on the initial version with the sword.

I think with the double purchase of Classic/Modern plus MK we will have a ton of display options come November should be fun coming up with unique hand mods to make everything look like they belong.

But the KS sword blows away both of those MK weapons.

That being said this MK Spawn is super cool even with his tiny cape collar lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For me easily top 5 of the non articulated Spawn statues a truly awesome unique piece to behold in person and can usually be found in most top 10 lists. His spikes are crazy pointy and painful lol.

33b0671652fbf982842702506ac244e6.jpg

6b74a39a370d8caf7162bf8320102d5b.jpg

THAT BEING SAID he is NOT worth the going ebay prices, sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looking through the pics I took a few years ago when I was thinking of listing them on ebay, it looks like I have nearly every figure through Series 7 of Spawn, along with the variant figures and exclusive website collector versions all carded and sealed. Along with most of the Total Chaos, Wetworks and Youngblood series of figures. And pretty much most of those same figures loose as well. Then I have the battle Horse set, Violator Chopper set, Malebolgia & Medieval Spawn 2pk, and the Spawn III boxed figure with the giant fold out cape. I have the 12" supersize violator, Spiked Spawn from the Movie, and The Spawn Alley Playset from the movie (which included Spawn, Violator & a figure of the man Todd McFarlane himself). Some I have more than 1 carded, but I'd have to physically go through the boxes to know which figures I have multiples of.

Then I have a whole bunch of newer figures only loose, as I stopped buying multiples and only to open the figures I liked. I'd have to go through those pictures and make a full list next, but since they are not carded that would take much more time to figure out what figures they are and from what series. Looks like loose I was buying up through series 25. But not many past maybe series 17. And all the loose figures are I believe complete and in great shape, with the exception of maybe only a handful. They were all placed in ziplock bags and put in boxes, but over time some may have warped a little or have some broken bits due to the figures weight of being on top of each other..

Like I said... A whole lot of Spawn figures..

Sent ya a pm :)

I have a spare sword if anyone is interested in trading for the mace at some point.

For me easily top 5 of the non articulated Spawn statues a truly awesome unique piece to behold in person and can usually be found in most top 10 lists. His spikes are crazy pointy and painful lol.

THAT BEING SAID he is NOT worth the going ebay prices, sorry.
I’mma keep a look out for this. It’s kinda cool discovering new (to me) Spawn collectibles to try to collect.

Back